Look what you gone and done Larry!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

swampsauce

Sous Chef
Your hot beef sammies looked so good I had to try it. Made a montery jack chez sauce. Not a big fan of beer, so I just used some stock. Rich and tasty! Thanks

img_201337_0_07be507d710ca062e63bdb3c750337f6.jpg

img_201337_1_59c6f85b7842a614f80f5a73dffdd184.jpg

Tim you lost me at 'You're not a big fan of beer' .... :roll: Don't let Cappy see that or he'll ban you! :LOL:

But the beef and sandwiches look fantastic!!! Did you use the full 3 jalapenos?? Me and Garret loved the spice, but my wife and daughter thought it was too spicy....what did you think??

Larry Wolfe said:
Tim you lost me at 'You're not a big fan of beer' .... :roll: Don't let Cappy see that or he'll ban you! :LOL:

But the beef and sandwiches look fantastic!!! Did you use the full 3 jalapenos?? Me and Garret loved the spice, but my wife and daughter thought it was too spicy....what did you think??

Wellllll, Im a wussy on the japs also. I didnt use any. :shock: :oops: I used a rub that has some heat along with the black pepper.

swampsauce said:
Larry Wolfe said:

Wellllll, Im a wussy on the japs also. I didnt use any. :shock: :oops: I used a rub that has some heat along with the black pepper.

That does it......I'm telling Cappy! :shock:

Back
Top Bottom