Look What I Had To Put Away Today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Did anyone see that special where JD tried to hit a golf ball from Niagara Falls, Canada over to Goat Island? It was a promotion for a new golf course in Canada, can't remember the name though..I think JD had something to do with the design...10 or 12 tries ~ Never made it.. #-o

Long underware?????????????????????? Man, the golf season is just begining! Sundays, golf in the AM, down to the local bar in the afternoon for football. Doesn't get much better than this!

Pigs, c'mon, grow up. Tee time Sunday at 9:17am, 46 degrees, sunny, not a cloud in the sky. 64 when we finished. This is the best time of year to play, get them things back out and dust them off. Not so much the hat though... :eek:

I played Sunday. Light rain and 54 degrees. I'll play as long as there is no snow. No high winds, and above 40 degrees!

My minimum conditions are 45, sunny, not windy, and I'll play. Any deviation from that and I'm watching the Lions. Of course, I think I'd rather be freezing my ass off on a golf course.

Back
Top Bottom