Look Greg, no pick!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Many things here:

1. The logo should make me move this post to the Blue Room right away... :shock:
2. The logo .... :shock: :shock:
3. The camera man re-shot the logo 3/4 of the way through the song...I hope the camera person is a woman :shock:
4. The drummer is VERY good!!
5. The drummer has glasses thicker than coke bottles...so I have to retract my props from item #4.
6. Shiny multi-color guitar does not play well in the light...VERY distracting!!
7. Singer still wearing bad clothes and is sweating WAY more than a true "Professional" singer would in front of 23 people.
8. As a whole...the band sounds good...but you guys should have put a sound shield around the drummer...he blasts through all of you!
9. The band seems to be off in their own sections of the stage...you guys should be closer for more of that "band" feel
10.Woodman seems VERY uncomfortable without his pick...he is looking down at the strings and at the frets ALL THE TIME...put that pick back in your hand AMATEUR!

Just kidding...that song is the best so far...of course, the best part of all of them is when they end!! :shock: :LOL: :LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom