light duty sucks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bill The Grill Guy

Master Chef
I broke the tip of my right ring finger yesterday at work. Smashed it between the fan shroud and the fram of a vent fan while putting it back into the compartment on the engine. Starting monday I go on a modified duty 8-4 shift behind a desk. UGH!

Captain Morgan said:
ow!
At least you're married. An injury like that would put
a serious damper in my love life. :oops:

Cappy I would think a stiff 3 inches would improve your love life. :shock: :LOL:

Bruce B said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":e1gnbxft]ow!
At least you're married. An injury like that would put
a serious damper in my love life. :oops:

Cappy I would think a stiff 3 inches would improve your love life. :shock: :LOL:[/quote:e1gnbxft]

Thanks for the lolz.

I know exactly what you're going through and it's not fun sitting at a desk have have been desk bound for sbout three months. Hopefully I only have another coupe before I can go to full duty.

Oh, man, makes me wince just to read about it.

--John
(Milk it for all it's worth, the sympathy well will run dry pretty quick. One thing that usually works is sitting there with slightly narrowed eyes and tightened jaws, looking like you're suffering intense pain in silence.)

I hate it when that happens. For what its worth my wife slammed her finger in here new car door & had to open the door to get it loose :shock:
Drew blood too... whats bad is she seen commin but it was too late. Kinda like pushing on sumthin with a screw driver & thinkin this is not a good idea, Then it slips & buries it self deep into a fleshy part... Sucks, sucks real bad too!

Back
Top Bottom