Let's try again...,

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Greg Rempe

Web Celeb
Moderator Emeritus
I am going to be live on BBQ Central TV todayaround 1pm EST...but its not going to be doing an interview as my guest had to leave for Hungary today for a week.

So, I am going to be trying a new show concept out...a show about the forum. You can call me or email me questions about threads, members, why I do things, who I've interviewed and so on...basically anything to do with the forum! If it works out I will be doing this show weekly. Should be fun!

Here is the link for the show:

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/bbq-central-tv

You can also click on the red .tv icons located at the top right and the very bottom of the this page.

Call in Phone: 216-220-0966
email: grempe@gmail.com

There should also be an interactive chat available on the link too. I don't know if you need to have an account or not but I should be able to take questions that way too.

I got in and chatted with Greg. It's a cool thing he just needs to figure out how best to use the technology for a cool show.

Can it be live and also made into a video for others to see? Have live call in viewer and topics but rebroadcast at later times might be cool.

If you go back to the site, there should be a replay available as I was also recording the show when I was doing it.

I watched it. Couldn't chat. Need a certain Java plug in that I don't have.
Pretty cool Greg. Who was the girl you were talking to on the phone?

Puff said:
I watched it. Couldn't chat. Need a certain Java plug in that I don't have.
Pretty cool Greg. Who was the girl you were talking to on the phone?

If a Yellow bar appears at the top of the screen, right click and "Install"
Or... go to java.com and get the latest version.

I watched it yesterday. I like the idea. The only issue I had was with the streaming. I had the "Karate movie, lips not keeping up with the words issue", but that may have been my computer.

Yippee Yahooo... I got to see it... Good job Greg.. You could be on ESPN Radio with that voice... [smilie=a_fro.gif]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom