Lets talk trailers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bill The Grill Guy

Master Chef
I am thinking/buying an enclosed trailer soon. Thinking about a 6x10. I would like to do some cabnet/sink work in it. Anyone have any pics of what they have?

Bill and Brian there is a concession trailer for sale at the corner of Route 29 & 28 if either of you are interested. They used to sell hot dogs and burgers out of it at the Antique store and it looks like it's in good shape.

Larry Wolfe said:
Bill and Brian there is a concession trailer for sale at the corner of Route 29 & 28 if either of you are interested. They used to sell hot dogs and burgers out of it at the Antique store and it looks like it's in good shape.

Can you stop by and get a price? Thanks Larry. Maybe some pics?

We have a 6x12 trailer that isnt tall enough. It holds everything we need but I have a scab on the top of my head left over from Owensboro. We are going to get a taller one someday. We used to pack the truck up and that suks compared to the trailer.

bige1 said:
Bill The Grill Guy said:
I am thinking/buying an enclosed trailer soon. Thinking about a 6x10. I would like to do some cabnet/sink work in it. Anyone have any pics of what they have?
hey bill , i think steve's brother has his enclosed trailer for sale . it's allready set up. i'll find out and let you know..

Thanks Big E. That would be great.

Back
Top Bottom