Let's All Try to Get Along......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bruce B

Master Chef
while I'm gone.

Heading down to Gatlinburg, TN for a week for my daughters Nationals Dance Competition. Probably do some touristy stuff, sample some of the adult beverages available at some of the local establishments and maybe do some eating too....BOY!

Leaving Tuesday morning so I'll talk to you all in about a week or so, unless I keep headin' south and go see ol' JB. Have a good week!!!!

Nick, isn't this where you should tell Bruce to get a job... and where BFD tells Bruce that he has "too much time on his hands"??? :roll: ...oh wait...that's just reserved for me...

Have a great time Mr. B and family!
Good luck to your daughter on the competion!!!
Be safe and have one for me....or 2 :D

Greg...get a job......you have too much time on your hands ;)

Greg Rempe said:
Nick, isn't this where you should tell Bruce to get a job... and where BFD tells Bruce that he has "too much time on his hands"??? :roll: ...oh wait...that's just reserved for me...

He had a job for many years! Have a good time Bruce, you earned it!

Captain Morgan said:
going to any Tennessee q joints?

There's only 2 in town; Bennet's and Calhoun's, both I hear are just OK, some good and some bad reviews on www.roadfood.com , with Calhoun's getting the edge...I'm sure I'll hit both just purely in the spirit of research.

Bruce I will have to look and see about the other places there, the better ones are on the way into Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg, but still, they arent as good as your own. My daughter used to go to that dance comp and the clogging festival. Be prepared for the slowest 2 lane traffic of your life. If you can get out of the immediate area and up into the mountains you will love it.

Curtis,

Yeah, I have been to Gatlinburg before but it was about 18 years ago and the traffic back then sucked and I'm sure it hasn't gotten any better. I love driving in the mountains, I'm looking forward to it.

Suppose to be meeting Joe Amore' from Smokey Mountain Smokers, Sevierville, TN while I'm down there, he's gonna fix me up with some of his sauce.

www.smokymountainsmokers.com

My in laws live in Sevierville. Made the mistake one year of letting them talk me into seeing the Christmas light in Pigeon Forge. Have a safe trip.

Have fun Bruce.
Have a couple for me....

eh screw it. I'll have some for me too.
party0796.gif
party0796.gif
party0796.gif
party0796.gif

Back
Top Bottom