Less then 2 hours

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Smokey_Joe

Head Chef
It's now 4:44 PM... took the first 2 pics at 2:55 PM

It ain't slowing down either....
looks like a good 8-10 inches already
that's about 4 or more inches an hour...that's some FIERCE snow!!!

Approx. 2 hours later :shock:

Storm over

Man I feel bad for you guys. I just had the ice cream truck tool through the neighborhood playing that "La de da de da la la de da de da" music.

Thanks for the photos Joe I aint never seen that in person before. It was 76deg yesterday, we having a cold front today... 57deg

007bond-jb said:
Thanks for the photos Joe I aint never seen that in person before. It was 76deg yesterday, we having a cold front today... 57deg
You were 75 yesterday? How strange. Front must have petered out.. We were 50 yesterday.. Did you dig out yet Joe?

we ended up with about a foot of snow in about 9.5 hours....fortunately i can walk to the bar....

due for another big storm sat. nite-sunday, :cry: .....don't like it when they start coming in back to back....

gonna get the bbq running late tonite or very early sat. morning to hopefully miss the crappy weather....

Rob

Dale, same here, I have the ac on right now....next week though, overnight lows in the 20's. I can't wait, I can build some more fires!

Captain Morgan said:
Dale, same here, I have the ac on right now....next week though, overnight lows in the 20's. I can't wait, I can build some more fires!

In a fireplace right Cap? :shock:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom