Leftover Breffus

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
I love cooking with leftovers.......

Saturdays my wife works and it's just me and my six year old Cathryn and we always make breakfast together!

I'm tired of the usual breakfast pizzas or pancakes we make, so I was rummaging through the fridge and found leftover grilled pork sirloin and grill potatoes and decided to make a hash.

So I diced up the pork sirloin, potatoes and added a diced up sweet potato (blanched for 5 minutes) and a little onion. Seasoned with garlic, salt and pepper and sautee'd in EVOO.

Then we fried up a couple eggs and whole wheat toast and ate outside on the deck since it was such a beautiful morning! I remeber doing things like that with my dad! :( But it makes me :D remembering the good times!

BTW, these are the first pic's with the new camera. Any thoughts??

Creative and looks yummy - I love fried sweet potatoes and hash - I would have had to put the eggs on the hash and mix it all up together - my wife has given up saying "you gonna eat that?" :D :D

Captain Morgan said:
I'm pretty pissed I don't get to see the little Cat next weekend.
Tell I said hey.

You can see her next weekend, you can come cook with us in Salisbury! 75+ teams!!! :shock:

Looks good Larry.
Looks pretty warm there.
I wish it was warm here.
I'll bet it will be warm in Myrtle......... :(

What a blessed kid to be able to eat good all the time!!!! Her Dad is bessed too... :D

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":6no51hxc]Is Salisbury in Myrtle Beach?

I forgot, you never leave MB!![/quote:6no51hxc]

Is Cappy on house arrest? :shock:

Nice breakfast Larry

Evertime I click on a pic from Image Crap the forum shuts down so the pic can be shown. :x
Anyone else have this trouble?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom