Last Day Before Crunch Time

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
I'm making it a point to be a pig today, since tomorrow begins the bet between Nick and I.

My first meal of the day is starting off with a Pulled Pork Sammich smothered in Jim Morgan's Award Winning Sauce!! Woooooooooweeeeeeeeeee, this sauce is goooooooood! Reminds me of Scotts, but much better balance of flavor!!! I'm sweating while I'm eating, it's that good!!!

You go feller. I joined the gym the other day and plan on taking off a few pounds my self. I figure that I wont change what I eat, just how much I eat.

You go Larry...I can just envison what your are going to look like next year :shock: .......
Cappys sauce is much mo better balanced than the Scotts...

SteerCrazy said:
I would like to get some of that Cappys sauce.....how can I get some?? not fair :(
U need to sign up for the BBQ 4 u cultural exchange program......and KC Masterpiece doesn't count.... ;)

wittdog said:
SteerCrazy said:
I would like to get some of that Cappys sauce.....how can I get some?? not fair :(
U need to sign up for the BBQ 4 u cultural exchange program......and KC Masterpiece doesn't count.... ;)

LOL, KC masterpiece around here is the equivalent of toilet water. At least at my house.....it amazes me how many people like the stuff, not me......hey, I'll be happy to pick up some Oklahoma Joes or Jack Stack sauce in exchange, maybe some SMOKIN GUNS Jack Daniels Championship Rub..........Cappy, you listenin??

SteerCrazy said:

He sent all the free samples out under cover of darkness in a plain brown wrapper. I agree, not fair :LOL:

SteerCrazy said:
wittdog said:
SteerCrazy said:

LOL, KC masterpiece around here is the equivalent of toilet water. At least at my house.....it amazes me how many people like the stuff, not me......hey, I'll be happy to pick up some Oklahoma Joes or Jack Stack sauce in exchange, maybe some SMOKIN GUNS Jack Daniels Championship Rub..........Cappy, you listenin??
Dude I just couldn't resist... :D

wittdog said:
SteerCrazy said:
wittdog said:
SteerCrazy said:

Dude I just couldn't resist... :D

Hey, I wouldnt resist either....I know good sauce and KC Masterpiece ain't in my book......just cause it says KC, I don't even think the dude that invented it (not cappy) is even from KC....he's just usin our town as a crutch......... :LOL:

Larry, make sure you don't let any of the leftovers go to waste! One or two more days wouldn't hurt you much! I'm going out in style tonight, just a little shrimp scampi!

SteerCrazy said:

I got it at SOTB and totally forgot about it. It's been in my garage since Sept!

I'm gonna explode and haven't even eaten dinner yet. I ate half a bowl of guacamole that I made, 2 leftover beef ribs, some bean dip and some cream filled pastries my wife had hidden in the fridge and approx 12 beers so far. I got 6 hours and 20 more minutes of eating and drinking, then look out Sticky Nicky!!

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":34alcp9u]No problem here fat a$$. You need two weeks now just for what you ate the last 2 days!

Yeah yeah, we'll see....................."Blondie"![/quote:34alcp9u]

That picture of you in the br makes you look skinnier than you really are!

Well Larry, I didn't eat nearly as much as you did, here is my dinner from last night!

Of course I didn't have 1/2 the calories you ate last night. I hope that when you get off the bike this morning ( yeah right) you come up with a good idea for the bet. Make sure you won't break your budget with the payout to me! Happy New Year Buddy!

Shrimp Scampi looks great.....the only way he's going near that bike is to grab his coat on the way out the door...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom