Larry, are you doing a Labor Day raffle this year?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Happy to let you use the radio show to have the drawing...can also do it on camera as the show happens to prove it is legit! :D

Larry Wolfe said:
I didn't have any plans, but I'm always open to any and all suggestions!

Didnt really have any specific suggestions. Maybe something like you did last year (Primo). Or maybe a raffle for one of the new WSMs. I would be up for participating. I'm sure others would be too.

Greg Rempe said:
Happy to let you use the radio show to have the drawing...can also do it on camera as the show happens to prove it is legit! :D

I thought you were cancelled :LOL:

Love2<º((((>< said:
So how about it Larry?

I am game for anything you guys would like to do, but I would prefer to do a raffle for something I can guarantee when it is delivered. The WSM's per Weber won't be around until around Christmas at the earliest........... So we can do a Primo XL, Primo Round Kamado, Primo Jr, CookShack Smokette or something else if you guys come up with a good suggestion.

Post your comments here for what you guys would like to do the raffle for and I will put it together. We don't have a lot of time before Labor Day so I will go with whatever suggestions are put up within the next day or two.

Back
Top Bottom