L.P. Q BBQ Championship - $75,000

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cap'n

If I may respectfully disagree, this is the general discussion section. At least it is here in the North. :LOL:

Griff

Kloset BBQR said:
That would be me although I didn't specificly call anyone a bastard, it was directed at any of the KCBS BOD's that might actually vote against the mission of the KCBS in exchange for the almighty dollar and the bastardization of BBQ as we know it.

I now return you to my all time favorite song by Mason Williams.........................Classical Gas!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t32V7dr0BzM

Big D or Kloset BBQR
I do take it personely, I have not called you any names because you don't have ability to see passed the end of your nose. This information was in the Dec Bullsheet that you must not have taken the time to read.

The fact that you can't understand it is your problem. It's been explained more than a few times, you may want to take the time read and study what is going on.

My 81 year old mother would kick your butt if she heard your insinuation.

Jim

If the shoe fits Minion, wear it! I don't recall singling you out. But you obviously must have a guilty conscience since this contest hasn't been officially sanctioned yet as least as someone with my limited comprehension skills currently understands it. I'll stand by my statement. The BOD's that vote for this bastardization of BBQ will not receive my vote. The arrogance of the KCBS board is unbelievable. I wish your mother good health.

Dallas

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: He is! He is! the KCBS!!!With all due respect to all 81 year old moms,i gots $4 on Kloset BBQR.
Oh and i say let them in, them suckers,i mean gassers and take their $$$$,like me n Thorburn at times square. 8) :LOL:

Hey Kloset...look at it in term I know you'll understand. This is a great excuse for you to go out and buy a gasser and you'll have a legitimate reason for Mrs. Kloset...this time. ;)

In five years it won't matter because the enviromental lobby will have open smoking and burning banned due to global warming.

I'm joking of course...but am I??? [smilie=a_holyshit.gif]

Think about what has been done to public smoking across the country. :scratch

BBQmmm said:
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: He is! He is! the KCBS!!!With all due respect to all 81 year old moms,i gots $4 on Kloset BBQR.
Oh and i say let them in, them suckers,i mean gassers and take their $$$$,like me n Thorburn at times square. 8) :LOL:

Heeeeeeeee's baaaaaack. How's that Kingsford working for you? [smilie=lol_xtreme.gif] [smilie=rlp_smilie_312.gif] [smilie=rlp_smilie_312.gif] [smilie=rlp_smilie_312.gif]

BBQmmm said:

Is that $4 American or Canadian? :D

Kloset BBQR said:
BBQmmm said:

Is that $4 American or Canadian? :D

What's the difference?,you worried? It's only 4$ either way,after further thought i'll put my money on JM's mom,you'll be tapping out thinking about the exchange rate. :LOL:
Oh! and times square wuz a pool hall,don't want someone thinkin more than it is.

Well, I was hoping that if you really had faith in me you'd bet American dollars! :D

Hey I thought times square was in New York City! Now you got me really confused! :P

Hey Kloset, lets start the WFBS (Wood Fired Bbbq Society) Griff, for a price, could draw up the bylaws. Someone with a people person personality and media connections could be the mouth piece.

Big sign at the entry GASSERS STAY HOME. I'd sign up for that.

We'd draft our own rules & regs, bylaws ect. Get our own Judges. Ban instant replay :shock:

Hey, it could be a movement :D

DATsBBQ said:
Hey Kloset, lets start the WFBS (Wood Fired Bbbq Society) Griff, for a price, could draw up the bylaws. Someone with a people person personality and media connections could be the mouth piece.

We'd draft our own rules & regs, bylaws ect. Get our own Judges. Ban instant replay :shock:

Larry Wolfe!

Nick Prochilo said:
DATsBBQ said:

Larry Wolfe!

Well if gassers had to stay home... Larry couldn't be there.
If you know what I mean. :oops:

Back
Top Bottom