Kudos to Larry...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

john pen

Master Chef
I ordered a Maverick on Friday From Larry around 11am and got it on Monday !! Nice job. I wish i could get that kind of service on all my online ordering !

Took me 2 weeks to get mine. (they say it was on back order but I think its just cuz Larry hates me) But now that I have one, I think I need 2 more. ;)

Bill we ran out the day before you ordered because we shipped 6-8 out that day. It took a little longer to get the next shipment from Maverick. It's ordering time again, but we still have a few right now. Order quick if you need one now. I'm figuring out how many we need of which units today.

john pen said:
I ordered a Maverick on Friday From Larry around 11am and got it on Monday !! Nice job. I wish i could get that kind of service on all my online ordering !

Thanks John, glad it got to you promptly!

Bill The Grill Guy said:
Took me 2 weeks to get mine. (they say it was on back order but I think its just cuz Larry hates me) But now that I have one, I think I need 2 more. ;)

Boy Bill you are really trying to ruin me twice today now! The reason yours took so long to get to you is there was a delay in us receiving the shipment from Maverick. Finney and I contacted you numerous times to let you know the status and even offered you a refund if you didn't want to wait. I was going to give you free shipping due to the delay but Finney said NO. He hates you, not me!

BTW, I think we have two ET-73's left. So if you really need two, place your order today and they will be to you Friday. Otherwise there is a chance they could be on back order again.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom