KCBS Board Election

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Congratulations Jim.

I'll be joining up before end of this month. Just promise me not to raise the dues before then.

Congrats Jim.....finally, a friend in high places for this....this dirty dozen!

Or is this the beginning of the evil empire? :star:

Congrats Jim, sounds like a real honour to be elected to serve on that board.

Do you know what you will be doing? How many meetings a year and all of that?

Shawn
It's about running the business of the KCBS, from what I can tell they do like to find the easy way out of most decisions. I thinks it's time to start running KCBS as a business that is growing and making the hard choices needed to accomplish that.

Rob
The dues will remain the same for the time being. ;-)

Nick
I love talking BBQ that won't change.

Jim

Way to go Jim. This was my first election I got to vote on and you were the first check mark. Serve us well.

Bill, you're going to have to spend more time here. That BBQ Chat thing is below you. I know you surf all the bbq boards. Make a home here. We post all the time, regardless of whether we know what we've talking about, and we never get into arguments. Come on over to the dark side.

Sure, you've never been banned anywhere, but you did get a personal phone call from Ray Basso for one of your posts.

That qualifies you here.

Welcome, brother.

Captain Morgan said:
Sure, you've never been banned anywhere, but you did get a personal phone call from Ray Basso for one of your posts.
That qualifies you here.
Really?? Bill the Good Guy..I mean Grill Guy??? Now THAT's somethin' I'd like to hear about... :smt034

Yeah, he's pretty much Opie, just sweet enough for Finney.
However, he brought me some of his pulled pork, and as Fatz says
"it rocked!!!" Since then, i have welcomed him. In fact, right now, I welcome him to bring me some more of his pulled pork.

Back
Top Bottom