Just thought you'd like to know...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow! I have built quite an impressive empire here! :LOL: Congrats Greg, on creating a great forum. WM

Dang sounds like that boy won the Ferrari. Wasn't that the prize for the 1,800th joiner upper? Congrats. Now as far as Monica I got some candid shots of her whilst she was off duty and vacationing at Yosemite Park. Left wing big brudder used to run that place ya know? That right before the Japs took over for a few days. Now my niece runs it. They also used to like to go Elk Hunting with OJ. I will give away the Monica pics for free..just need abut a thousand to cover the shipping and handling...no pun intended:)

bigwheel

john pen said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":1ul5x8rz]
DanMcG said:
I'm 1,801....always a day late and a dollar short :(
What do I win?

You get to send all the originals a six pack of beer!

Up through #36..[/quote:1ul5x8rz]
Also add #518. He'll require a 12 pack 8)

I aint shore of my number in the system but I'm in the short rows. I require an 18 pack just to get sobered up. Like my dear old Daddy was fond of saying..."Son..whiskey makes a person drunk. Beer makes them stoopid." He also the one who give me the tip on how to best get sobered up. Use beer young man. I guess it moves a person from drunk to stoopid then that be the final leg of being able to pass the breatholater. Yeah thats the ticket. Come Sunday morn you be good to go to take Mama to Church etc...assuming we started all this mess on Friday :LOL: Then of course after that you gonna need a few beers to ease that bad old hangover. Sure glad I quit drinkin..cept for a little Chillable Red Franzia hid out in the camper the warden don't know about. Wimmen are easy to fool huh?

bigwheel

Back
Top Bottom