Just bought a camera

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Captain Morgan

Chef Extraordinaire
saw a sale on a Fuji a-210.

3.2 mega pix. Just took a sample pic of my beer can. Now I need to load it to the computer. Help! I installed the cd rom, followed the quickstart menu, connected the usb, but when I turned the camera on, the program didn't pop up as promised.

I opened all programs and didn't see any option for the auto download wizard. Grrr.
I suppose I could read this really long book.

Or one of you pooter fellers could just tell me real quick.

I had that problem with my laptop before I reformated her and started everything over. You should be able to open the program through the "Start", "Programs" route and download the pics from one of the menues there. What S/W package did you get with the camera? FinePix SX?

I'm trying to find the Manual for your S/W package and I keep finding that it's for a Mac! I know it wouldn't have installed on a PC if that were so. Can't help without a manual... :badgrin:

viewpic.cfm
[/url]
[/img]

Up until I saw the pic of the "Miller Lite" I was stoked :eek: #-o

I am going to do a butt can chicken tonight on the Silver B...no pics though! :D

Hmmm...The Capt'n must be off to the store gittin' somethin' reeeal purty for dinner tonight! :!:

Well, I thought you'd a'had 20 or more pics posted by now! :razz:

Your pics do look good! :(

Cap'n

I got a Fugi Finepix 2800Z and really like it. The Fuji software leaves something to be desired, but I like the camera.

Griff

Back
Top Bottom