Joke

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
Since Puff is feeling about about making fun of me, I'll try to make him feel better. My dad tells this joke all the time and...........well it's dumb but pretty funny!

Hire the handicapped, they're good workers.

and fun to watch.

If'n you don't think that's a funny joke, you just get on outta here, cuz that's a funny joke, I don't care who ya are, that there's a funny joke.

Larry Wolfe said:
Since Puff is feeling about about making fun of me, I'll try to make him feel better. My dad tells this joke all the time and...........well it's dumb but pretty funny!

Hire the handicapped, they're good workers.

and fun to watch.
How long will it take, before I recieve forgiveness [-o< [-o< [-o<

Greg Rempe said:
Don't worry Puff...Larry is one tough cripple! :eek:
I just can't take it no more, you win =D> you all win =D> I'm going to bed now. I just can't take it no more :!: It's like takin' left hand turns all freakin' day long. :!:

Puff said:
Greg Rempe said:
Don't worry Puff...Larry is one tough cripple! :eek:
I just can't take it no more, you win =D> you all win =D> I'm going to bed now. I just can't take it no more :!: It's like takin' left hand turns all freakin' day long. :!:

Well puff ya know if you make enough left turns you eventually get right back to where you started!

1044 said:
Nick Prochilo said:
Puff said:
[quote="Greg Rempe":321bfuxg]Don't worry Puff...Larry is one tough cripple! :eek:

Well puff ya know if you make enough left turns you eventually get right back to where you started!

Two wrongs don't make a right, but three lefts turns do.[/quote:321bfuxg]

ROFL!!

Back
Top Bottom