Job Security

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bruce B

Master Chef
Here's a story. that while sad and providing some kind of commentary on today's society, actually points out why law enforcement is one of the most secure jobs in the world. Future customers are born all the time. Kind of a jaded opinion, I admit.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/7550304/detail.html

This is the county that Puff and I like to call home.

The "Hackel Hilton" what a place to be brought into this world :-( , ya' gotta' wonder whats going to happen to that kid. Probably just another case # for the county court system, to bad. Then again ya' never know.
Your right Bruce, definte job security. No offense, It's kinda' like garbage men, there'll always be trash to pick up. :)

Green Hornet said:
Wonder if the lil tyke has gotton his prison tattoo yet?
Poor kid ...2 strikes against him already....born in jail dirt bag mom..

That's a huge leap there Green, first of all she's an "alleged" dirt bag, and for all you know, she probably got caught up in some big police manufactured drug sting, and the only reason she was there is cause she had to drive her neighbor to get some milk for her kids and the neighbor wanted to stop at this house to see her cousin, to get some money that she was owed, then her neighbor threw this bag in the car and said hold this and took off runnin' and the next thing she knew the cops were all over her.

But who really knows. I do feel bad for the kid. :eek:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom