JB's Po Larry Muffuletta stuff full of SH!?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

007bond-jb

Master Chef
[youtube:3uk44lpv]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9IdYKNgLig[/youtube:3uk44lpv]

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Blacked not stirred

Wow JB that was great. Cant wait to make some. Now tell us about that fancy sandwich making gizmo. Notice WW got the small George Foreman grill for twenty four bucks. In fact I give one away as a Christmas present. Now for fifty bucks a person get a januine GE multi purpose Panninni press with the telescoping top type feature. The cooking trays flip over for various configurations. Which would you prefer? Thanks.

bigwheel

bigwheel said:
Wow JB that was great. Cant wait to make some. Now tell us about that fancy sandwich making gizmo. Notice WW got the small George Foreman grill for twenty four bucks. In fact I give one away as a Christmas present. Now for fifty bucks a person get a januine GE multi purpose Panninni press with the telescoping top type feature. The cooking trays flip over for various configurations. Which would you prefer? Thanks.

bigwheel

I forget the brand name but it's top & bottom both git hot & are non-stick & smooth/flat, It aint got no temp ajustment, Its self regulating. The top is mounted on a piviot so it can tilt as needed to conform to irregular loads, also has height stops that can be set to keep the tops weight smashing a soft sammy completely flat.

I like this one, most grills/poboy restaurants in the are have a larger commercial version. They are called sandwich press's or grills:
http://www.amazon.com/Breville-BSG540XL ... =8-3-fkmr0

Hey thanks for the link. I can see the little pivot mechanism on the side of it as we speak. Now I forget what kind of cheese was that. Could you refreshen that tidbit so I dont have to watch the movie again? If I watch it again I will have to go buy one of them sandwich smashers tonight and prob end up with a DWW or whutever they call it where the unfortunate soul gets hauled off to the crossbar hotel. Already thinking of subbing out that olive salad for some sour kraut. Guessing it that pesky old Polish ancestry. I know a bunch of Polish jokes if you ever want to hear some.

bigwheel

bigwheel said:
Hey thanks for the link. I can see the little pivot mechanism on the side of it as we speak. Now I forget what kind of cheese was that. Could you refreshen that tidbit so I dont have to watch the movie again? If I watch it again I will have to go buy one of them sandwich smashers tonight and prob end up with a DWW or whutever they call it where the unfortunate soul gets hauled off to the crossbar hotel. Already thinking of subbing out that olive salad for some sour kraut. Guessing it that pesky old Polish ancestry. I know a bunch of Polish jokes if you ever want to hear some.

bigwheel

Use mozzarella & provalone cheese, Don't use Kraut! Here's the olive mix recipe:
http://www.gumbopages.com/food/samwiches/muff.html

Just scale it down as needed,

Sarge you can 2 cast iron skillets as a press, just heat em both up to about 325, put the sammy in one & place the other on top. Press down on the top one, till the sammys heated through & the cheese starts to melt

Well thanks for that link too. I tried making that sandwich a few years ago. Was very good cept as I think we spoke once before in that the olive salad is so moisture laden it makes the bread soggy right quick. This project has already cost me 50 bucks since I broke down and bought the GE Paninni Press Gizmo. Looks similar to the one you got. Not sure the top heats up. Most likely dont since they wasnt bragging on it on the package ads which seemed to be written mostly in Tex Mex.

http://www.gehousewares.com/Browse_Prod ... gory_id=15

bigwheel

bigwheel said:
Well thanks for that link too. I tried making that sandwich a few years ago. Was very good cept as I think we spoke once before in that the olive salad is so moisture laden it makes the bread soggy right quick. This project has already cost me 50 bucks since I broke down and bought the GE Paninni Press Gizmo. Looks similar to the one you got. Not sure the top heats up. Most likely dont since they wasnt bragging on it on the package ads which seemed to be written mostly in Tex Mex.

http://www.gehousewares.com/Browse_Prod ... gory_id=15

bigwheel

Its supose to be a greasy sammy, just not soggy. The grease/olive mix oil helps the bread to crisp up on the outsides.
Yall have a Merry Christmas

Now wait a cottonpicking coons ass minute. We go from crispy burnt = blackened to a muffaletta = po boy?? What kinda non-union ******** is this? It's one or the other, either a muffaletta or a po boy, NOT a muffaletta po boy. Every since they stopped selling Bud Dry, you've been talking out of your ass and not making a bit of phucking sense. Can you still wipe your own ass or is that complicated to finger out too?? You're losing it, you really are...........

Larry Wolfe said:
Now wait a cottonpicking coons ass minute. We go from crispy burnt = blackened to a muffaletta = po boy?? What kinda non-union ******** is this? It's one or the other, either a muffaletta or a po boy, NOT a muffaletta po boy. Every since they stopped selling Bud Dry, you've been talking out of your ass and not making a bit of phucking sense. Can you still wipe your own ass or is that complicated to finger out too?? You're losing it, you really are...........

Realizing that you quit thinking, I understand. Buckets can't think :LOL:

Well I just love my new little combo griddle/grill gizmo. Made up some fried ham and smoked turkey deli meat into a grilled cheese sandwich type deal. Wow that was good. Used butter to brown up the bread etc. Ghorantee some chinaman did the injuneering on it. It will lay flat and give you two griddles or you can change plates and have grills or a panninni press if you want to swing the halves back into place. Can clearly see this be a great utensil for cooking a huge breakfast used as a flat griddle or bet it would do 8-12 quarter pounders on there when used as an open grill. Has precise heat control and a real cute little grease drain system. It all runs to a cut out corner on both sets of grates which you set a little cup under there to catch the drippings. It has quickly earned supremacy in the kitchen as it has supplanted the place of honor from the big bag or Taurpolian Strips which usually sits on top of the ice box. Thanks for giving me the good idear to go buy one Boy! Now can't help you none with Larry tearing into your coola. Like Justeen always say...there aint nothing but yankees in Baton Rouge.

bigwheel

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom