JB's Cubano poboys Boy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Like all JB Videos I'm left Shaken but not Stirred.

Bravo man.

Nice shirt on the cutie too!

ooh boy!! that looks damn fine JB.. That meal would make Castro cry for more!! Good Job!!! [smilie=a_goodjob.gif]

Jb, did you cut it right out of the oven or did you foil it first? Does it really matter for a poboy?

surfinsapo said:
Jb, did you cut it right out of the oven or did you foil it first? Does it really matter for a poboy?

I let it rest for about 30 min in the oven with the door cracked open, Oven off no foil, It was very Juicy & seasond throughout

Puff said:
Popcorn rice?? What that be BOY??
Looked great Mr. Bond 8)
Popcorn rice is aromatic rice grown in Louisiana Once you try it you woun't use other brand rice again. Maybe Surfinsapo has a link to cambel farms.

007bond-jb said:
Puff said:
Popcorn rice?? What that be BOY??
Looked great Mr. Bond 8)
Popcorn rice is aromatic rice grown in Louisiana Once you try it you woun't use other brand rice again. Maybe Surfinsapo has a link to cambel farms.
rice5lb175w.jpg

http://www.campbellfarms.com/

Campbell Farms is proud to offer Gourmet Popcorn Rice from the Duck Capital of America - Gueydan, Louisiana. This special variety of aromatic rice is grown and packaged on Campbell Farms in the heart of Cajun Country.

Puff said:
Scotty snap a pic real quick! I'd like to see what it looks like! ;)

It looks uhhhh like rice...but has a real nice smell. Only way I can describe it is ... kinda "shell-fishy" but maybe that's just what my Yankee nose pics up. But I LOVE shell fish!

Done... BOY!

JB... Let me know what else you want, cuz I want more of this stuff ! :D

Maverick said:
Never heard of popcorn rice before, thanks Surfinsapo for the link. I will have to order some.

Has anyone tried Campbellfarms other products, like their hot sauce etc.?

One of the best hot sauces is Cajun Gold made by Trappys foods.
PM comming To Scotty
(Beam me up) :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom