JB Jams #2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

007bond-jb

Master Chef
Here's a jam we have every year at my house, over the couse of the day there will be about 12 musicians playing on & off.
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZYyU-zvDjms&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZYyU-zvDjms&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

How does one garner an invitation to that ??? Whats the keyboard that the guy has around his neck called ? I havent seen one of them since my roadie days !!

john pen said:
How does one garner an invitation to that ??? Whats the keyboard that the guy has around his neck called ? I havent seen one of them since my roadie days !!

It just came to me..Is that called a "Syntar" ?

john pen said:

Do you play an instument?

He was using the keyboard as a controller for a rack mounted synf.

I was wundering what JB played... Seeing him with all that gear, and mockin on the git-fiddle in his vids. :LOL:

Well, I play guitar, bass, KB, and program drums (my rhythm sucks), and sing.
Here's an old jingle I composed for an effort....yeah the sound sucks....I never got around to finishing it.
(Drums too loud, bad EQ, etc....)
Click here to listen

It was something I just threw together quick for some internet miscreants/retards.

ScottyDaQ said:
I was wundering what JB played... Seeing him with all that gear, and mockin on the git-fiddle in his vids. :LOL:

Here's an old jingle I composed for an effort....yeah the sound sucks....I never got around to finishing it.
Click here to listen

It was something I just threw together quick for some internet miscreants/retards.

Hell that aint bad (on my laptop speakers). Do you realy play an instrument or just sequence?

I can see a BBQ Central Allstar band in the makin :shock: :roll: :LOL:
& whats REAL FUNNY Rempy can be our sound tech???
(notice I didn't say sound MAN) ;)

007bond-jb said:
ScottyDaQ said:

Click here to listen

Hell that aint bad (on my laptop speakers). Do you realy play an instrument or just sequence?

I can see a BBQ Central Allstar band in the makin :shock: :roll: :LOL:
& whats REAL FUNNY Rempy can be our sound tech???
(notice I didn't say sound MAN) ;)

Only thing non-union is the drum machine.

You've got some pretty good musicians there! (And a big white t-shirt playin' drums.) Nice sound setup -- is that in your basement?

--John
(Oh, wait, do they have basements in Louisiana?)

Bill The Grill Guy said:
"Free Bird"

I got ya free bird Bill but Rempy broke the extended emotions page :LOL:

Unity wrote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You've got some pretty good musicians there! (And a big white t-shirt playin' drums.) Nice sound setup -- is that in your basement?

--John
(Oh, wait, do they have basements in Louisiana?)

No basements here they don't make pumps that bad a$$ to keep em dry round here. Its an enclosed carport

Back
Top Bottom