JB

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
JB, glad you're getting to go home.

I was doing the crossword puzzle in my local paper this morning. One of the clues was "Without chapters" and the answer was "nonunion". I knew it was a good omen! :LOL:

Thanks guys & gals for the prayers & git wells. This was the worst pain I ever had in my life, WAY worse than when I broke 3 ribs racing motorcycles. It felt like my nuts were in a vise getting cranked tight as shit along with what felt like a sword getting stick in my lower guts over & over. I was in for a phuckin week & on heavy pain meds for 5 days, I don't remember much other than PAIN & how to make hospital food slop taste like a gourmet meal. (you gotta sneak in some key ingredients) I'll do a video on soon as I'm up to par.

I'm still kinda groggy & lite headed...

Thanks again guys

Captain Morgan said:
damn, that sounds pretty bad....glad you're back....any dietary restrictions?
Yeah a low residue diet, sounds like beer to me :roll:

I'll be coming out with a how to change bland hospital food into a gourmet meal soon. The nurses & staff were very nice & took super good care of me, ( you gotta horse trade with em ) For instance they would come to draw a blood sample & I told em NO, not till I git some more pain meds, They would tell me, its not time yet, My reply was, No pain med No blood sample

Hey Boy. Know you been through a lot. That pain bound to have been off the charts. Welcome back.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom