I've got a dinner date!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Woodman1

Executive Chef
Can you guess who my "date" is? We're meeting at Smokey Bones! Mmmmmmmmm........Smokey Bones............... ;)

Short thread huh? :LOL:
I've heard good things about Smokey Bones.
Not about your date :D

I ate there last year while at Ft. Benning. The beer was cold, the waitress was smokin, and the food was tasty. The waitress was really hot. I mean this girl was killin me. I can't even remember what I ate actually. :LOL:

Sounds like your Smokey Bone chains are better than the one here in Newport News, VA.

I sent my lunch back from the one here when I tried it. Meat was salty and mushy, and I couldn't taste a bit of smoke. No thanks!!

Tim

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":2fel6g47]They are both fags!

I remember you once had a date with Rob O.................you wouldn't share the details of the date either.[/quote:2fel6g47]

If you remember correctly if was woodfag that started the crap with that thread and you know what they say about paybacks!

I've eat at the Smokey Bones here in Columbia, SC. Was not impressed at all. Lot of hype with nothing to back it up. No hot waitress either. Zilla, you must have got lucky. However, we do have a many pretty girls here in the true south. :P

jminion said:
Woody and the Boss two men that can't get enough of each other.

4.gif

Finney said:
Broke Back Smokey Bones Mountain :roll:
4.gif

Well, things were going great until Greg starts telling a story about some tribe he learned about in his college anthropology class where they bbq a pig, and save the grease so they can drink it to see who gets the most explosive diarrhea! It seem that they measure the "product" and whoever gets the most "wins." Geesh! What a social retard! We should all be glad that Greg is too scared to actually "attend" a cook-off!
Seriously though, Greg is helping me start a forum on the lines of this, for Sudanese Refugees living in the US. They are called "The Lost Boys" and working with them is becoming my "calling." It will be similar ,in style" to this forum, but the content will be very different! (I hope!) Thanks for the link Greg, and, thanks for the CD's with the Fast Eddie interview. I hardly recognized your voice! Who is that weirdo doing all the intro's and bumper stuff though? Geesh, next time find a professional! ;)

Sorry for that story Woody...however, I did find you anecdote about the other African tribe who spills the guts of an ox for a "reading of the future" for a freshly married couple to be equal in its social ineptitude!

While the food was horribly average, the company was good and for the most part, we talked about many things that didn't include BBQ or the forum!!! Always nice to hang with you, Dave! Thanks for the propers on the podcasts...the new mic and mixer make all the difference!

Well, to be honest, most of our time was spent bashing this Jim Minion fellow and his Karabooda (spelling??) pork stuff... :shock: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Greg Rempe said:
Well, to be honest, most of our time was spent bashing this Jim Minion fellow and his Karabooda (spelling??) pork stuff... :shock: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Greg
That would be "kurobuta" for those of you public school edgamatacted readers.

Back
Top Bottom