Its getting to be about that time...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

john pen

Master Chef
Well, as the weather starts to turn to crap before my very eyes, my thoughts begin to turn to my annual run to the sun for Jan/Feb. My wife finishes her EMT course Jan 19th, so we will prob head out after that. Im thinking Ill head out with the man van (some call it a mini van I hear) and fly her in to meet me to maximize her days off. It looks like the great state of TEXAS will be my destination this year. I definitly want to do a day or two in Fort Wurth, a few days in Galvaston, and the rest of the time exploring the state. Anyone have any suggestions ? Once I map out my route, which will pass near members from here (read free meals and beer on the way down) Ill set up appts for meet and greets... Stay tuned for further developments.

might want to ask Diva how to download the Diner Drive-ins, and Dives sorfware.. apparently it shows you where the places that were on the show are, in accordance with your route...

Bobberqer said:
might want to ask Diva how to download the Diner Drive-ins, and Dives sorfware.. apparently it shows you where the places that were on the show are, in accordance with your route...

PLEASE tell us how!!!!!! Im takin a road trip this week, would love to see a couple places!!!!

Back
Top Bottom