It's A 1979 Weber

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ

Master Chef
It's a 1979. Just got off the phone with Weber. The red was produced from 1969 till 1979. Think I'll plop it on ebay before I gunk it up. They tell me the red was a low production. Less than 500 a year. Do I sell it? or pour the coals to it. I do have a older grill that is dated 1960 in the box. I just cant help holding on to a piece of Weber and not using it. Sure it's cool being almost 27 years old, But I think of it as a hot rod that never gets driven. Guess I'll list it and see what happens. Darn bright red! :-X

well i've got to say, it looks brand new. There's probably some Weber collectors out there who'll pay a pretty penny for it.

Captain Morgan said:
well i've got to say, it looks brand new. There's probably some Weber collectors out there who'll pay a pretty penny for it.

No kidding Pigs, I'll give you $100 right now if someone will by an old blender I have first! :eek:

Pigs...I'll gladly give you the $25 plus the shipping to forward it to Cleveland...it can be your way of saying "Thanks" for me providing this board! :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom