Is there any food you hate?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm with Diva, pickled eggs, sausage, and weiners.......yuck!

I actually thought I hated beets until I tried them a few months ago. Now I love them pickled!

Gosh, I really love most foods and rarely find anything that I can't eat unless it's something like Chef Boyardee in the can or a frozen dinner.

Diva Q said:
sushi

horseradish

pickled eggs

pickled weiners

pickled sausage

blood pudding

lamb of any type

jicama

You & allie need to try some cajun pickled eggs. you will not know you gals are eatin a egg... you will think/know you just ate FIRE & just wait bout an hour you get a new reminder feeling in you butt...
I hate beets & raw fish

NO thanks JB! I'll pass on the butt burns. lol

Wdroller, I really only like corn that I cut off the cob and cook myself. I don't like frozen corn from the grocery store or any canned corn. Working in nursing homes will make you not want to eat corn for years. lol I know been there and that was back in 1996 and I've just gotten to where I'll eat fresh corn. lol

Salsa....Had a bad experience many years ago...just the thought or smell of it makes me nausous....

Livers, hearts, & gizards are only good for doing one thing, catching catfish. Although I have to say, in a pinch I'll eat them too if ya deep fry em.

don't like brussel sprouts, beets, and any organ meat except I will eat heart (more muscle than organ in my opinion)

not real fond of peas or lima beans but I can't say I hate em...

most everything else is fair game.. I will usually try about anything once.

007bond-jb said:
[quote="Diva Q":n18ng0o9]sushi

horseradish

pickled eggs

pickled weiners

pickled sausage

blood pudding

lamb of any type

jicama

You & allie need to try some cajun pickled eggs. you will not know you gals are eatin a egg... you will think/know you just ate FIRE & just wait bout an hour you get a new reminder feeling in you butt...
I hate beets & raw fish[/quote:n18ng0o9]

I think I will pass on that type of ring of fire. LOL

Head cheese, beets, spam, any canned veggie, soft boiled eggs with the whites still liquid. YUK! That's how my dad ate them.

Al

Only two things I've eaten that I won't try again are chitterlings and vegamite, other than that I will try anything.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom