Is there any food you hate?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm not big on things that are pickled.... other than that.... you can have all the Lima Beans, and Water Chestnuts that will now, and forever, come before me at a meal

no organ meat for me . but i am game for just about n-e thing cooked right . i like raw fish too and oysters .

Well I assume ya'll done ate all dem things you listed...cause otherwise,
you wouldn't know if you hated em.

That said, ya'll done listed a bunch of things I ain't gonna try...
tongue of any kind, chitlins, etc...grew up eatin fried chicken livers
and have enjoyed beef liver and onions before...but it's been a while.

No mentions of mountain oysters...reckon ya'll are just like me in keepin
that menu option off'n yore plate....

I have no idea why I'm talking like Bigwheel.

Diva Q said:
I forgot another thing.

American beer.

Is that high volume / low octane American beer? If so, I'll agree. If it's all American beer I'll have to disagree. Lots of good low volume breweries and micro breweries.

Big name Canadian beers aren't much better than the big name American beers... just more alcohol.... just my opinion

wdroller said:
Diva Q said:
I forgot another thing.

American beer.

We export the bad stuff! :LOL:

4.gif

Captain Morgan said:
PantherTailgater said:
Grits!!

I'm Southern, born and bred, but I hate them!!

Green Peas!

Why did God waste his time to create them? :roll:

you are hereforth banned from the South.

Dang,
I'm in real trouble! No one else will have me! :LOL:

Maybe I can fly under the radar eating my pinto beans and cornbread for awhile. ;)

First, to address the American Beer comment. I certainly hope that you were refering to the flavored water that most people here call beer. Like Moose Head or Molson Ice is much better? However, our micro brews are some of the best in the world, and I've traveled quite a bit around this world. If you are ever in the western part of the the U.S. try a Fat Tire Ale. Let it sit out of the fridge for about 15 minutes first, 48* (farenhieght that is) is it's optimum drinking temp. There are many others, but that is by far my favorite beer.

Onto the subject at hand,

Water Chestnuts
Liver
Brussel Sprouts (I'll eat em, but I'm not gonna like 'em)
Lima Beans
Chitlins (can't stand the smell, let alone the taste)
Tongue or any other obscure muscle or animal part. I'll stick to the primal cut's thank you!

There may be more, but that's all I can think of now.

Tim

Cooked spinach is on my not to eat list. Like it raw or wilted as in a salad just fine. I aint picky on beer. I will drink about anything as long as its free. Among my non-favorites is Iron City, Blatz and Pearl. Pearl was the first beer I ever had the displeasure to over imbide thereof. I can still drink two Pearls and start puking for some reason. Blatz was the 2nd. Just smelling of Blatz makes my tummy get queasy.

bigwheel

Now I can drink Miller all day long..if the price is right. Coors is nasty. Tastes like Alka Seltzer and gives me a headache. So guess I agree with ya 50% at least :LOL:

bigwheel

Back
Top Bottom