Is there a thread missing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm not going to stand for this bashing you did to me and Woodman. A little humor is funny but that was way over the line! Shame on all that contributed to such a hateful and mean thread! 8-[

Well I guess I didn't miss a thing (darn) ALL SPORT TEAMS SUCK here in Buffalo! LOL. Oh we get to the "Big dance" every so often, But our dates leave with someone else! LMAO!!!!!! :) :) :grin: :grin:

Greg Rempe said:
I'm not going to stand for this bashing you did to me and Woodman. A little humor is funny but that was way over the line! Shame on all that contributed to such a hateful and mean thread! 8-[

But it was okay last year when I got bashed the same way for having lunch with Rob O???? [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X

Come on now Nick! The difference is, everything we said then was true [-X [-X [-X Seriously, we were all a little less mature back then. I would think that, in this enlightened era, two virile , obviously heterosexual men (most gay men are actually good looking) can have a sandwich without some homophobes such as yourself and Larry, taking potshots at them. NOW GROW UP!!!

Woodman said:
Come on now Nick! The difference is, everything we said then was true [-X [-X [-X Seriously, we were all a little less mature back then. I would think that, in this enlightened era, two virile , obviously heterosexual men (most gay men are actually good looking) can have a sandwich without some homophobes such as yourself and Larry, taking potshots at them. NOW GROW UP!!!

Ohhhhhhhh, now I see????? ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

Back
Top Bottom