Initial Smoke Stock Offering!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not worried about that stuff right now Larry...just trying to get an idea of how many might attend...finer details will be handled after that! :D

Greg I'd like to commit but i'll have to let you know as we get a little closer. June is the end of my fiscal year and the time where I'm either going to make enough commisions to feed my family for 12 months or...... explain to them why we're all on a diet.

I'll be in touch with you regarding a drop dead commit date from me that hopefully won't interfere with your planning.

I think it's great you're doing this.

Greg, you're right, it's not just because it's convenient for you, it's convenient for Woodman also. :LOL:

I certainly hope he doesn't come to a sudden stop while he's walking around your house, cuz we'll need a wrecker to pull your nose out of his ass. :smt040 :smt046 :smt043 :smt044

Ill be checking dates..is this a wife thing or sort of stag..also, will there be room around the smoker to pitch a tent (the kind you sleep in, not the kind that occurs when a hot girl walks by..Im learning the need to clarify everything posted here)?

I hear ya John...a few immature "MEN" canbegin to ruin it for the rest of us, right?! ;)

Tents??? If you wanna pitch one, you can have the back yard...hotels seem to be more comfortable but whatever. The smoker is going to be in the front of the house in the drive way...well at least Woodie's pit will...my WSM will be on the deck in the back.

I have no say on wives or girlfriends or whatever...mine will be there so who am I to say no! Of course she does live there. :shock:

Greg can we piss in your back yard or do your neighbors watch like mine? Mine are used to me pissing outside! Fuck it, the dogs do it why should I be different? I pay for the house and property, if the neighbors don't like it they can move.

Hey Fatz, This is Ohio! There are two local comps and one is in Michigan!! If you want to compete, come up to the KCBS event July 22 and 23 in Grand Rapids Michigan. I'm cooking there as are BBQ 101, and Dirty Ron. Those who can make it will make it. Those who can't won't. As I said before, I'll go anywhere within reason. Maybe we do this next year in the south to appease those guys. Maybe the following year in New York somewhere. If Greg is gracious enough to host it, and June 4 is the best time to do it. Than so be it! If you can make it?Great! Just my $.02. Woody

ps. Anyone else who can make it up to Grand Rapids is welcome to hang out! I know Bruce is going to make the effort!

Beyond making the effort, I'll be there.

Hey woody can you send me an email, got some questions about lodging and golf. Thanks!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom