In - N - Out burgers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dollarbill

Head Chef
I made these last night. KILLER!!! They were about as close as you get to the real deal. Now I have to find their fry recipe.

Here is the link to the recipe: http://www.topsecretrecipes.com/In-N-Ou ... ecipe.html

A really bad Mise en place: ha

img_243337_0_0d0a25d7e661514c6efe22fef45b54db.jpg

img_243337_1_b8b253a5f19afac38e6e3c36f9e1192b.jpg

img_243337_2_2394ac4e503a51ed82afab52849f6c70.jpg

Add Secret Sauce:

img_243337_3_fa81c0e7ee1f891ac02f0f72b85488e5.jpg

Then add a tomoater slice:

img_243337_4_825613f5dd9ec2a88a892e391e65a696.jpg

Then add a leaf of lettuce:
img_243337_5_220afe14ade41fab6b3ebd569b01346c.jpg

Then add the first burger patti:

img_243337_6_df63b739c04df5527d8e1186fc79eaba.jpg

Then we add the onion slice:

img_243337_7_e1574e7596d265599b0055ce62b8abd0.jpg

Then we add the second burger patti:

img_243337_8_230e336055857bb6966fa2270d9a4f6f.jpg

Then cap it off with the top bun and fries!

img_243337_9_9222e0d5650c840b825bb24170e3a8f6.jpg

These were really really close to the real deal. They were killer! PYPD good!

The stacking order is crucial to the burger build.

Thanks Buck looks good. They opened one of those places not too far from here. Now since I know how to make it no need to drive over there. Prob saved twenty bucks on gas.

You might want to consider moving closer so the gas won't be so axpensive. Love that place! Miss that place too! Thanks BW.

Ya know some of them in the reviews seem to be arguing about the cheese as to whether it was Velvetter or American. Bet ya a Buck its Land O Lakes Sharp Americkan Extra Melt. Has a real deep cheddar flavor but melts at a temp just a tad higher than Velvetter. Its what Sir Ronald Reagan Maximus passed out to the seasoned citizens back in the 80's when he cut them off of food stamps. It comes in five pound blocks from the restaurant division of the major wholesale grocery distributors. A close approximation can be crafted using half aged cheddar and half Velvetter. The Velvetter afflicts the cheddar and causes it to melt right. Near all the good Mexican restaurants use it for enchiladas to queso. Much more flavorful than regular Americkan from the Deli or anywhere else.

2 all beef patties, special sauce lettuce cheese onions on a bun.

I've never had the in and out burger, and the name scares me more
than a little bit, but with pickles and sesame seeds, are we not
talking about a Big Mac?

Captain Morgan said:

talking about a Big Mac?

You forgot tomato...... just sayin'. ;)

bbquzz said:
Double, Double Animal Style and a side of fries Animal Style ... There is nothing better! Good lookin' burger DB. I'd kill for and In 'n Out :D

Try the recipe you'll be amazed! My wife said (In my raspy kinda bitchy wife complaining voice..I'm sure you all know "the voice") "It's got to much cheese"....I said "Ya, I know that's what makes it so god damn good"..hahha Whatever. hahahahahaha! Shes makin the pizzas tonight Im cookin em...will post pics later......Just got a fresh keg of MGD......Livin' the dream!

Well I couldnt wait. Had to make them tonight. Now I prob broke a few rules cuz I used Kroger frozen 1/3 pound patties dusted off with montreal steak seasoning on the done side and grilled them on the gasser. Heated up the buns in the toaster and could only afford one patty per person. Now I did assemble them in the propa order and used some good Kraft janunine cheese. Also thousand Island dressing. Wowser I ate two. No telling how good they be if somebody were to follow the recipe eggxactly:) Thanks a lot Buck.

dollarbill said:
Captain Morgan said:

talking about a Big Mac?

No, Big Mac's don't have tomatoes
13.gif

dollarbill said:
bbquzz said:
Double, Double Animal Style and a side of fries Animal Style ... There is nothing better! Good lookin' burger DB. I'd kill for and In 'n Out :D

Try the recipe you'll be amazed! My wife said (In my raspy kinda bitchy wife complaining voice..I'm sure you all know "the voice") "It's got to much cheese"....I said "Ya, I know that's what makes it so god damn good"..hahha Whatever. hahahahahaha! Shes makin the pizzas tonight Im cookin em...will post pics later......Just got a fresh keg of MGD......Livin' the dream!

DB, that's not called a dream, thats a nightmare!

Nick Prochilo said:
dollarbill said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":2kek1ovg]2 all beef patties, special sauce lettuce cheese onions on a bun.

talking about a Big Mac?

No, Big Mac's don't have tomatoes
13.gif
[/quote:2kek1ovg]

No you ding-A-ling, the burger I made had tomater. hahahaa!

Nick Prochilo said:
dollarbill said:
bbquzz said:

DB, that's not called a dream, thats a nightmare!

hahahaa! Maybe, but it's affordable. Story of my life!

MGD, PBR.... any beer that has an acronym that is universally recognised is A-OK in my book! Nice burgers!

Well up here in God's Country only homo sapiens drink anything which say Miller in the label. Cept for two or three folks as best as can be presently recalled. Now regular folks can tolerate both that junk and PBR if if it happen to be free for some reason.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom