In case you didn't hear...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Greg Rempe

Web Celeb
Moderator Emeritus
Jay Curry of Spicewine Smokers lost his eldest daughter (Stephanie) in a tragic fire occurring December 23rd...she passed away the following day from smoke inhalation. Stephanie has 2 small children ages 5 and 3. Her husband had passed away a few years ago I think so now Jay and his wife Susan will most likely be raising their grandchildern...this is a very sad situation to be sure!

I am just getting this information now...there is a thread at the Brethren site with a little more info...I am going to copy and paste the contact info for anyone who is interested in sending something...the viewing is today.

There has been a trust set up if you would care to make individual donations. Make them to the Dylan and Ethan Shelton Trust Fund in care of Memorial Funeral Home, 1217 Business Loop 70 W., Columbia, Mo., 65202.

Sorry for the late notice...thanks to Bobberger for giving me a heads up!

Thanks for the kind thoughts and prayers!! I am just now getting back to work. Staying busy really seems to help take my mind off of things.

Just a note: The boys Father is still living, but he is a real loser and I don't expect any help from him.

Greg: Thanks for the mention!! I was just too sad to post myself.

Jay Curry ( AKA Spice )

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom