I'm Taken Charge! Secret Santa, Who's In????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey thanks for the big welcome back guys! I had my 65th birthday last August then everything went blank . . . Bought a new Dodge Ram 1500 Qad Cab with the big Hemi engine and a used 25' travel trailer the beginning of September and kind of got side tracked.

Thinking about taking my WSM up to the mountains on our next trip in a couple of weeks and smoking some pork butts at the campsite. Might attract some wildlife and a few rangers for a photo opp. :LOL: I will post some pics.

Smokey Lew said:
Hey thanks for the big welcome back guys! I had my 65th birthday last August then everything went blank . . . Bought a new Dodge Ram 1500 Qad Cab with the big Hemi engine and a used 25' travel trailer the beginning of September and kind of got side tracked.
From what I'm reading here, I should put off buying a truck right now, 'cuz in 2 years from the middle of next January, I'll buy a brand new one anyway? I almost bought an open trailer last week. Good thing I didn't pull the trigger, huh?

BOB

Bob In Fla. said:
[quote="Smokey Lew":278dkjlg]Hey thanks for the big welcome back guys! I had my 65th birthday last August then everything went blank . . . Bought a new Dodge Ram 1500 Qad Cab with the big Hemi engine and a used 25' travel trailer the beginning of September and kind of got side tracked.
From what I'm reading here, I should put off buying a truck right now, 'cuz in 2 years from the middle of next January, I'll buy a brand new one anyway? I almost bought an open trailer last week. Good thing I didn't pull the trigger, huh?

BOB[/quote:278dkjlg]
Yea, 65 is a milestone year. My advise is . . . . "just walk towards the light!" ;)

Welcome back Lew. I was gone myself about 6 months or so. V9 just got a toy hauler. We gotta get out to a cite soon to do a camping cook!!!

Smokey Lew said:
[quote="Tri Tip":1te0vsls]Welcome back Lew. I was gone myself about 6 months or so. V9 just got a toy hauler. We gotta get out to a cite soon to do a camping cook!!!
I'm ready anytime. :D[/quote:1te0vsls]
This will bring some great pictures!

Smokey Lew said:
[quote="Tri Tip":3ffd5qh4]Welcome back Lew. I was gone myself about 6 months or so. V9 just got a toy hauler. We gotta get out to a cite soon to do a camping cook!!!
I'm ready anytime. :D[/quote:3ffd5qh4]

I'm ready too!!

bbquzz said:
I'm heading west so I can camp by these three, I can just imagine the great food that will come out of their campsite.

Come on out Buzz! Lew, V9 Get your Red Beach pass $60 bucks for the entire year. We can go out in Jan or Feb. It's wide open beach camping so we can all park next to each other.

Ok Friends we had 10 total. Everybody should have gotten a response to their PM to me. If you did not please reply.
Merry Christmas. Can't wait to see all the cool S@*# everyone gets. The best thing is we all get seem to get regional rubs and sauces.

John Pen, Whit Dog and B Knox. Never got your PM. Everybody is pared up but if I can get at least two of you to PM with addresses were good to go. I'll wait til Wednesday the 14th hoping to get all three of ya. Merry Xmas
Mike.

Happy belated birthday from one August baby (8th) to another, you ol' fart!! :)

Smokey Lew said:

Thinking about taking my WSM up to the mountains on our next trip in a couple of weeks and smoking some pork butts at the campsite. Might attract some wildlife and a few rangers for a photo opp. :LOL: I will post some pics.

Back
Top Bottom