I'm outa here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well we got back early this morning. Got 4 hours of sleep and off to work. I gotta tell you, Jim cooked a dinner for us on Saturday night that got me a standing ovavtion from the boys last night at dinner. After getting all drunk up 2 nights in a row, thay were looking to mellow out. The hotel gave us a beautiful room to use with a couple of leather sofas, recliners, card tables and a plasma TV. Jim came by with more food than an army could eat and man did these boys chow down. Jim scooted way to early, but we party until 1:00 again. Feakin guy that made our tee times had us for 8:00 AM each morning. Doesn't really give you much time to sleep, and it's not easy getting 20 hungover guys up and out by 7:00, but we did it. They all said next year we have to have Jim cook again for us and I called him this morning and he said yes, now I can't wait! Thanks again Jim! Hey maybe if theres enough intrest we can do a BBQ-4-U outing. What do you guys think?

No, maybe alcohol poisining. Our fearless leader got up one morning and puked after drink water. He said it curdeled in his stomach! LOL. Saw 2 guys get up 2 different mornings still just as drunk as the night before!

Nick Prochilo said:
No, maybe alcohol poisining. Our fearless leader got up one morning and puked after drink water. He said it curdeled in his stomach! LOL. Saw 2 guys get up 2 different mornings still just as drunk as the night before!

They'll learn to never contaminate their systems with water while they're on a drinking binge! When I'm on vacation, nothing goes into my sytem other than alcohol, otherwise it just screws things up!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom