I'm in the paper Sunday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Woodman1

Executive Chef
Hey Greg, drive 5 miles east and buy a News Herald tomorrow. I am on the front page of the "Community" section. Big doins :!:

Woodman said:
Hey Greg, drive 5 miles east and buy a News Herald tomorrow. I am on the front page of the "Community" section. Big doins :!:

Here's the headline....

Aging Gays Fuel Specialized Housing Market
Saturday, June 10, 2006
Associated Press

Bruce B said:
Woodman said:

Here's the headline....

Saturday, June 10, 2006
Associated Press

:lcry: :lmao: :lcry: :lmao:

Bruce B said:
Woodman said:

Here's the headline....

Saturday, June 10, 2006
Associated Press

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

No link, the story is local. They used a crappy picture of ribs that I would be ashamed of in these forums! :) Unfortunately, she did not use my business' name either #-o She did add my website and phone # but not the name? Also, I wanted her to use the link to this forum as well as Klose, but she only put in the Texas BBQ Rub Forum. I guess you get what you pay for!

Well, I have the paper...nice article...no mention of ME...but she did manage to gloss Bigwheel, Texana, Redneck Cooker and the Texas Site! VERY DISAPPOINTING!!! :grin:

If you had a hillbilly "BBQ" name, I would have mentioned you too! I don't thiink I could've made my point of the kind of BBQ experts I met online by mentioning "Greg Rempe from Euclid" , as opposed to "Redneck Cooker from Texas!" I already told you I glossed the site, but the URL here is far more confusing that www.texasbbqrub.com! I did advise a guy who e-mailed me from the article , to go buy a WSM and learn how to use it here!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom