I'm In Paradise!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bbquzz

Master Chef
Wow was my Santa good or what? I am really anxious to try the Pinquitos ... I wonder how Santa knew I had never tried these and really wanted to? Thank you very much Santa, I'll be anxious to try it all.

Dang hard to imagine that old fat boy manage to wiggle all that down your chimney. Congrats. Kindly tell us whut is an Olliellollyberry and why would a person want some? Do it taste anything like chicken? Thanks.

bigwheel

bigwheel said:
Dang hard to imagine that old fat boy manage to wiggle all that down your chimney. Congrats. Kindly tell us whut is an Olliellollyberry and why would a person want some? Do it taste anything like chicken? Thanks.

bigwheel

Santa said "Olallieberry is king of like Northern Michigan Cherries" ... I'll let you know BW.

Smokey Lew said:
Holy crap Buzz. What a haul. The pinquitos beans are great but you better get yourself a supply of Bino before you down them. :LOL:

My bride already mentioned that Lew ... What fun would that be? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I thought you meant you 'were in Helen'.....love the pinquitos!!! Never been in Paradise, I don't live in Michigan.......

bigwheel said:

bigwheel

Here it is BW ... Now taste tested and I can vouch that it is great! Nothing better than toast with Olallieberry preserves coffee and the "Battle of Ohio" on CBS!

Well know I will keep my eyes peeled on trying to find some. Thanks for the tip. Now on the beans just lay them out on the counter and roll over them real hard with a rolling pin prior to cooking. That will squeeze all the gas out of em supposedly.

bigwheel

bigwheel said:
Well know I will keep my eyes peeled on trying to find some. Thanks for the tip. Now on the beans just lay them out on the counter and roll over them real hard with a rolling pin prior to cooking. That will squeeze all the gas out of em supposedly.

bigwheel

Thanks for the tip BW :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Looks great, Buzz! Of course, that wasn't much of a battle this past weekend! NOOOOO!!!! LOL!! You will love the Susie Q seasoning as well!!

Back
Top Bottom