I'm A Moron

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ

Master Chef
So I go down to the camp and check my two easy ups, yea there fine. Go down this am and they are trashed. Can you say STUPID IDIOT? It would have been so easy to just take them down and stash them in the camper, but noooo. Ya just can't fix stupid. :LOL: There goes $500.00 :roll: Have a nice day.

Can you at all blame the desicion to leave them up on alcohol ? That might be worth something.. :roll:

Well, forgive mee if I err, but as far as I know, the big wind was not really forcast here. Took me by surprise and I was following the weather pretty closely!

Now how can anybody blame Ike for wind in Noo Yawk? Color me...puzzled. Has anybody thought to investigate whether it may have been drug crazed left wing hippies who tore up the tent gizmos?

bigwheel

bigwheel said:
Now how can anybody blame Ike for wind in Noo Yawk? Color me...puzzled. Has anybody thought to investigate whether it may have been drug crazed left wing hippies who tore up the tent gizmos?

bigwheel

He didn't blame Ike. Could also have been a crazed Texan....just thinking out loud.

Good job. Got to investigate all the angles on these kinda deals. We just need the facts Ma'am. Mighta been an Act of God or something like that. Now I usually blame the Devil for most deleterious scenarios such as of which we speak currently. I don't think God runs around doing stuff like that. Just my dos centavos of course.

bigwheel

We had a lot of wind damage up our way the last few days for sure.

Sorry to hear about your tents.

Believe me can sympathise.

Back
Top Bottom