If you are bored tonight at 9pm EST...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
surfinsapo said:
Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
I thought the show went well. Cool your dad called in Greg. :D
Yeah, that was the best part... you made your father proud.. He even said he used to use lighter fluid.. I believe we all did one time or another.. Good job Greg... Can't wait till the next show!!! :D

Liter fluids to slow cajuns used gasoline.

Rempy send me a link to it too Boy. I'll make an animated video for it :twisted:

Tannehill, I was happy you called...and happy abot all of the calls I got...the guy at the station said it was the most calls any got all week... :D

What can I say about my Dad...I'm his biggest fan...and he is under the impression I should be a radio talent...!! LOL!!

Again, I appreciate the support last night! Next week will actually have bbq info...LOL!!

Oh, the stream did cut off the last 4 minutes...tech issues in LA...so no one heard the explanation of what BBQ was!! LOL! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

007bond-jb said:
surfinsapo said:
[quote="Pigs On The Wing BBQ":2wkisqg7]I thought the show went well. Cool your dad called in Greg. :D
Yeah, that was the best part... you made your father proud.. He even said he used to use lighter fluid.. I believe we all did one time or another.. Good job Greg... Can't wait till the next show!!! :D

Liter fluids to slow cajuns used gasoline.

Rempy send me a link to it too Boy. I'll make an animated video for it :twisted:[/quote:2wkisqg7] I called your house before the show JB, but you were allready asleep... snoring and all... you gettin old shrimp breath!!!

It's not Quantum physics GT, I have a day job & you have a nite job.
I'm up at 5am & to bed by 6pm daily.

007bond-jb said:
It's not Quantum physics GT, I have a day job & you have a nite job.
I'm up at 5am & to bed by 6pm daily.
I know, I am just giving you a hard time.. I wanted you to call Greg and calm him down... :D

Back
Top Bottom