I wrecked my truck!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
Got off work early today and decided to do some four wheeling since I hadn't been in a while. I was having a blast, then I hit a tree. Broke bothe upper and lower driver side control arms and two shocks. I'll see more damage after I get everything torn apart, but it looks like pretty major damage.

Truck Pic's

Larry, you didn't get off work early today. You didn't even do any work today, just made a silly song with Scotty! Man you beat the boss up good today.

5.gif
:-( =D> #-o :-( =D> #-o :-( =D> #-o

Greg Rempe said:
You can't even walk...what are you doing on an ATV? #-o #-o [-o< 8-[

Are you kidding me??? You can't be that stupid. WAIT, yes you can! You make me feel smart Rempe!

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Greg Rempe":1921jnkp]You can't even walk...what are you doing on an ATV? #-o #-o [-o< 8-[

Are you kidding me??? You can't be that stupid. WAIT, yes you can! You make me feel smart Rempe![/quote:1921jnkp]

I won't try to explain what I was tring to get at exactly...I'm just glad I can help you feel smarter, my gimpy friend! :(

btw...glad you didn't really get hurt or anything...those ATV's have been known to kill :eek:

Larry Wolfe said:
Got off work early today and decided to do some four wheeling since I hadn't been in a while. I was having a blast, then I hit a tree. Broke bothe upper and lower driver side control arms and two shocks. I'll see more damage after I get everything torn apart, but it looks like pretty major damage.

Truck Pic's
man I looked at the pics :eek: . How fast were you going, and howbig was the tree? :eek: You musta been haulin' ass, that looks like some major damage. :eek: Glad your ok, ya' know you could put your eye out with one of those things :!: . Cool lookin' rig though, at least before you smashed it :!:

Puff said:
Larry Wolfe said:

Truck Pic's
man I looked at the pics :eek: . How fast were you going, and howbig was the tree? :eek: You musta been haulin' ass, that looks like some major damage. :eek: Glad your ok, ya' know you could put your eye out with one of those things :!: . Cool lookin' rig though, at least before you smashed it :!:

I was going very fast and the tree was not very big. Not sure exactly how fast it'll go, but they do 40 MPH "Stock".

Larry Wolfe said:
Puff said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":1w8lbwxr]Got off work early today and decided to do some four wheeling since I hadn't been in a while. I was having a blast, then I hit a tree. Broke bothe upper and lower driver side control arms and two shocks. I'll see more damage after I get everything torn apart, but it looks like pretty major damage.

Truck Pic's

I was going very fast and the tree was not very big. Not sure exactly how fast it'll go, but they do 40 MPH "Stock".[/quote:1w8lbwxr] I think the word "STOCK" says it all :eek:uch:. Okay what did you do to it? Ya' had to beef it up somehow :!: We all have to make things go faster,louder, did I mention faster? :(

Burnt Food Dude said:
Bummer!!!!!

I used to fly but I cracked up too many planes. My wife kept telling me my hobby was getting expensive. I had to replace the planes I totaled. So I went into Cowboy Action Shhoting. That got too expensive for her so I went into BBQ!

Little did she know....

Now the doctor bills are expensive for everyone who eats your food.......

Dr. Pepe

Back
Top Bottom