I Won a Major Award

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Finney

Master Chef
Savannah, GA and Somewhere near Lexington, NC
I Won a Major Award........ LOL :D
Okay, not so major. :roll:

I recently entered a recipe contest for Newman's Own products. I really wanted the "Grand Prize" Viking 42" Stainless Steel gas grill. Well, I didn't win that but.........

My recipe was picked as one of the top 50 entries out of all the recipes submitted. I won a custom made pepper mill that has a little metal plaque on it that says that it was made just for me to commemorate my achievement.

I can always use another pepper mill. 8) Even now.

p.s. The box did say "Fra-jill-ie" on it. ;)

Congrats Finney....I won a major award today as well....well not really..got a certificate for 10 years of service at work... :?

Finney said:
I won a custom made pepper mill that has a little metal plaque on it that says that it was made just for me to commemorate my achievement.

Is is shaped like a leg? :mrgreen:

wittdog said:
Congrats Finney....I won a major award today as well....well not really..got a certificate for 10 years of service at work... :?

Good going Dave, another 15 or so and you can retire!

wittdog said:

I got that same sheet this past summer for 20 years. i asked where my plastic timex was

Finney said:
I Won a Major Award........ LOL :D
Okay, not so major. :roll:

I recently entered a recipe contest for Newman's Own products. I really wanted the "Grand Prize" Viking 42" Stainless Steel gas grill. Well, I didn't win that but.........

My recipe was picked as one of the top 50 entries out of all the recipes submitted. I won a custom made pepper mill that has a little metal plaque on it that says that it was made just for me to commemorate my achievement.

I can always use another pepper mill. 8) Even now.

p.s. The box did say "Fra-jill-ie" on it. ;)

Wow, musta come from Italy

Hooray for Chris!
5.gif

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom