I thought this was the ADULT section

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Woodman1

Executive Chef
OK< what happened to my profane , ranting post about the NFL and it's loyalty to it's fans? I thought it very clever, but now the whole thread is kaput! Woodanger

redneck cooker said:
Woodman, I got deleted also!!! They just think this is for "Adults Only"!!!! Guess a certain someone aint got NO Balls!! :roll: :roll: :roll:
:shock: You talkin' 'bout me Redneck? Wasn't me.

Greg Rempe said:
I have made no deletions in this section ever! I leave that to the specific moderator of this forum!

You guys really think me of all people would delete something offensive? Not a chance! IF I DID, I'D HAVE NO PROBLEMS SAYING I DID!!

redneck cooker said:
No Bill I wasnt referring to you alone.. I was referring to "Whoever" did the deleting in this section. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Well just to clarify things, I am the moderator of this section and have not deleted anything. If I did, I'd have no problem telling someone if I did!

Well Neck, everyone that can delete a post in this forum has denied doing it. Now, if you're talking about editing a post, that's a different animal :LOL:

Hey Neck, are you sure you didn't have too many Budweisers (rednecks beer of choice) and didn't really make a post? That is what I think happened! Two words for you Alcoholics Anonymous! :smt030 :lmao:

It wasn't me, I haven't been entrusted with the power of deletion from the Almighty Arch High-Llama.

Maybe one day if I study my lessons long and pay homage to HIM on high I shall be given the secet to this awesome power.

You sure you hit the "submit" button????? It's the one that has a squiggly line that looks like this: "S" in the beginning of the word. The other one that starts with the thing that looks like an axe kinda "P" is only to preview. Just thought I'd help out there Red. ;)

redneck cooker said:
Thanks woodpost....Guess I never did hit Submit? Don't really give a damn now :LOL: :LOL:
That's what I thought...so Redneck Cooker is really a Dickhead!!

Bill Hays said:
[quote="redneck cooker":15v3m521]Thanks woodpost....Guess I never did hit Submit? Don't really give a damn now :LOL: :LOL:
That's what I thought...so Redneck Cooker is really a Dickhead!![/quote:15v3m521]

Uh Oh.........here we go!!! :-D

redneck cooker said:
Larry, The choice of beer for Texas Rednecks is Michelob Ultra or Coors Light...gotta watch those carbs :LOL:

No Larry I'm not an Alcoholic, and Drunks dont go to meetings! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Neck, That says it all! No self respecting redneck that carries a buck knife, has a gun rack in the back window of his pickup, and has his and his girlfriends name written on each door of the pick up truck would be caught drinking light beer (especially MU or CL)! You must be a "one of those" like WoodQueer! NOT THAT THERE'S ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT!

Dang Redneck ... I seen you throw down over less crap than this .... and from a bunch of damn yankees no less .....

Loosing your touch .... make me proud boy .... jump on their ass a little .....

Bow up .....

Bill Hays said:
[quote="redneck cooker":xe334jky]Thanks woodpost....Guess I never did hit Submit? Don't really give a damn now :LOL: :LOL:
That's what I thought...so Redneck Cooker is really a Dickhead!![/quote:xe334jky]

Geesh Bill, how long did ya have to think to come up with that gem?

Texana!!!! Comin to the aid of a brother Tejan!!! You gotta admire that Tejas brotherhood!! Welcome Jelly Bean!

I guess to this redneck Texan, anyone born outside of Texas is a Yankee. :roll: Either that, or he doesn't know where the line is. :roll: either way... :roll: :roll:

Back
Top Bottom