I swear I met Stephen King Today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Woodman1

Executive Chef
So I was in Hartsfield Airport (Atl.) yesterday in the Continental Captain's Club. I say to my travelling partner, "Say, you see that guy on the laptop behind me? I think he is Stephen King." I waited until there was nobody around and descretely asked " Are you an author?" He says no. Well I say" If you were I'd thank you for helping me get through countless hours of travel with your works ,and praise you for ""Shawshank Redemption"". Then I said, "I'll bet you get asked that alot." He says "yes." I'll bet my smoker that this guy was him! He even had that nasally, kind of whiney voice that King has. He's such a liar!

Maybe he'll put you in his new book, Pet Cemetary 2, about a small dog
with a very large appendage who comes back from the dead to hump your leg.

Captain Morgan said:

LOL now thats a hell of a vision first thing this morning, LOL. Mornin Cappy you didnt go to Orangeburg this weekend??

Woody you should have given him a pack of your Wolfe Rub, that would have been great for sales! I can see it now, "Wolfe Rub takes Hollywood by surprise"! 8-[

WalterSC said:
Captain Morgan said:

LOL now thats a hell of a vision first thing this morning, LOL. Mornin Cappy you didnt go to Orangeburg this weekend??

I completey forgot about Orangeburg this weekend. #-o Oh well.
I bet Stephen King isn't there anyway. (finney brings it back to topic) 8-[

Larry Wolfe said:
Woody you should have given him a pack of your Wolfe Rub, that would have been great for sales! I can see it now, "Wolfe Rub takes Hollywood by surprise"! 8-[

Knowing his work, it would turn into a macabre story about a rub , so sinister, that those who consumed it, slowly developed lycanthropic features and terrorized the countryside feasting on the mangled entrails of their quarry! Is that the kind od publicity you want Larry? Huh? :) :)

Woodman said:
Larry Wolfe said:

Knowing his work, it would turn into a macabre story about a rub , so sinister, that those who consumed it, slowly developed lycanthropic features and terrorized the countryside feasting on the mangled entrails of their quarry! Is that the kind od publicity you want Larry? Huh? :) :)

You gotta point Woodrow!

Back
Top Bottom