I stepped on a snake!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Captain Morgan said:
small one, probably a garter snake, but I did the hoochey coochey.
sorry, no pics.

stupid snake.

I never stepped on one, but came close when I was mowing the lawn once. The grass was high enough that I didn't see it, and the snake was low enough that the blade didn't hit it, so when I mowed over it I came within about 6" of stepping on it. And this was in the middle of Virginia Beach, in a housing development. (I didn't do the hoochey coochey - mine was more like a war dance, complete with whoops.)

I've done something like that but it was a fake snake and was repeated several times thorughout the day. It's amazing what someone will do when they are startled. [smilie=nonono.gif] I know it was mean but really funny :LOL: .

We was out deer hunting one time and I went behind the pickup to make wee wee and was attacked by a huge trouser snake. Whew that was scary.

bigwheel

bigwheel said:
We was out deer hunting one time and I went behind the pickup to make wee wee and was attacked by a huge trouser snake. Whew that was scary.

bigwheel
Dam I wouldn't want to hunt with your buddies.....
I guess that old movie line is true..steers and....... :D :D :D

hoochey coochey, I'd be doing the kicking chicken. That's what my LEO buddies say folks do when they get to ride the lightening beam (Taser).

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom