I See A train Wreck Coming

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":2eu1c409][quote="Pigs On The Wing BBQ":2eu1c409]Sad, but it's not going to happen. (not for me) :cry: Idiots that do not a thing were bitching last night. so I just got out of Dodge. :LOL: Jerks that just show and do no work. I cleaned the whole place. along with the bath rooms. Why folk don't help out, I'll never know.

Pigs

So you let a few idiots kill YOUR plans?[/quote:2eu1c409]
Yea Nick. I'm tired along with Bro Jack for doing so much and the idiots just bitch more and want more. But the idiots want nothing to do with planing, cleaning, or Evan show up with a dish to pass. Let's not get into just show up and drink all the beer and booze that every one brought to share with every one else that brought stuff. Told Hicky last July when I put a 30 pack of Blue in the fridge and went to get one a half hour later, all gone. We have to clean house and git rid of some low life's that just show up and not contribute and just abuse.

Pigs[/quote:2eu1c409]

I hate it when Evan shows up empty handed! :LOL:

[quote="Nick Prochilo":dpywdkvo][quote="Pigs On The Wing BBQ":dpywdkvo]Sad, but it's not going to happen. (not for me) :cry: Idiots that do not a thing were bitching last night. so I just got out of Dodge. :LOL: Jerks that just show and do no work. I cleaned the whole place. along with the bath rooms. Why folk don't help out, I'll never know.

Pigs

So you let a few idiots kill YOUR plans?[/quote:dpywdkvo]
Yea Nick. I'm tired along with Bro Jack for doing so much and the idiots just bitch more and want more. But the idiots want nothing to do with planing, cleaning, or Evan show up with a dish to pass. Let's not get into just show up and drink all the beer and booze that every one brought to share with every one else that brought stuff. Told Hicky last July when I put a 30 pack of Blue in the fridge and went to get one a half hour later, all gone. We have to clean house and git rid of some low life's that just show up and not contribute and just abuse.

Pigs[/quote:dpywdkvo]

So are you going to clean house or just keep bitching about it? First your wife steals your TV, then your friends(?) steal your playhouse.

Captain Morgan said:
Mr Hicky (who owns the joint) Is a special education teacher here in Akron. Great guy. Here he is in action. :LOL:
img_209456_0_41647031f5169f8beb73713620e125e9.jpg

Pigs

[quote="Captain Morgan":eek:iwwhw39]Hicky?
Mr Hicky (who owns the joint) Is a special education teacher here in Akron. Great guy. Here he is in action. :LOL:
Pigs[/quote:eek:iwwhw39]

What kind of action is he in? :shock:

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Pigs On The Wing BBQ":3c3agr79][quote="Captain Morgan":3c3agr79]Hicky?
Pigs[/quote:3c3agr79]

What kind of action is he in? :shock:[/quote:3c3agr79]
Hammer action. :LOL:

Pigs

Griff said:
I shudder to consider the potential liability of owning that place. :shock: :shock:
Yea Griff, that's why we have to get rid of the idiots. The club house is about 50 feet by 100 feet. and there is about 150 acres of land to care for. Plus we have a pond that needs care. We have two gas wells that heat the club house. (free :D ) Bro Jack and I have a full kitchen at each of our out door places, plus a full kitchen in the club house with a huge ice machine. The bar is cool.
img_209497_0_ce137bb606142b2912756b4ad7393686.jpg

Plus we have a boat.
img_209497_1_f56ae900887f3828ee40a0066e64bdb2.jpg
The boat is all covered with cd's now :D :LOL:

Pigs

Pigs is that an actual working bar or just your "club house"? Looks like fun and 150 acres? I hope that place has a brass pole somewhere. :)

dollarbill said:
Pigs is that an actual working bar or just your "club house"? Looks like fun and 150 acres? I hope that place has a brass pole somewhere. :)

Last "fing" thing I ever want to see in my life is Pigs on a pole! :LOL:

Nick Prochilo said:
dollarbill said:

Last "fing" thing I ever want to see in my life is Pigs on a pole! :LOL:

Touche' ! but i meant for the girls...... lol

Well them brass poles is a pain. Old Mikey built some for a local den of inequity or two. They come back naggin cuz the ladies kept forgetting to take off their rings and wind up scratching the pole up and then they try to blame Mikey. The world just aint fair huh?

bigwheel

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom