I need something to do?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The Missing Link

Sous Chef
I'm at home with the kids this weekend and the wife is out on a scrapbooking weekend with her mother. That leaves me with the kids I took them to the park rented some moves there having a great time I’m going out of my mined I need to find something for me to do I was thinking about putting some meat on the smoker but than That would take to long I guess I’m going to have play on the internet and tell I have to cook them some food for dinner. Only one more day I can make it. :)

The Missing Link said:
I'm at home with the kids this weekend and the wife is out on a scrapbooking weekend with her mother. That leaves me with the kids I took them to the park rented some moves there having a great time I’m going out of my mined I need to find something for me to do I was thinking about putting some meat on the smoker but than That would take to long I guess I’m going to have play on the internet and tell I have to cook them some food for dinner. Only one more day I can make it. :)

Chris run to the store with the kids, grab a tube or two of Maple Sausage and a pack of some sort of sausage. No prep to either one, you can cook and they don't take that long!!! Come on bud, you can do it!!!

The Missing Link said:
larry that sound good I was not thinking that way. That way I asked.

You been to the store yet???? Hurry up man, times a wasting!!! BTW, Wolfe Rub is great on the Maple Fatties!! 8-[

I just got back I pick up some pork chops I'm going to grill them I new all i had to do was ask But stall going out of my mined.

Back
Top Bottom