I meet members...and I can prove it!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Greg Rempe

Web Celeb
Moderator Emeritus
Last night I went down to the Tower City Amphitheater to hook up with forum member Cflatt. He is touring with Donny Osmond right now and invited me down. I was able to shoot some video...and yes, while I was not allowed to, I got a few seconds of D. Osmond so you don't think I am joking...but why would you...it's Donny Osmond. :roll:

Cflatt rolls with a Smokey Joe in the hull of the bus for cooking anytime! He was at the Taste of Cleveland Last night for the show and used the grill instead of tasting Cleveland...I would have done the same thing!!

Any way, great meeting you Cflatt and holler next time in town...I'll make you and the other guys some BBQ!!

<object classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" width="437" height="370" id="viddler"><param name="movie" value="http://www.viddler.com/player/20d5f8f4/"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><embed src="http://www.viddler.com/player/20d5f8f4/" width="437" height="370" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowScriptAccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" name="viddler"></embed></object>

I don't know...It take Donny O to get Greg off the porch :shock:
Pretty cool greg..nice job on the video and it's nice to see Cflatt

Very impressive Greg and Cflatt. You may just cause me to loose my bet with Glenn at this rate. BUT, then again Buffalo is a little further than downtown Cleveland.

Cool Greg!!.. Looks like a fun time.. I grew up during the Donny Osmond era.. Good Video!

Just wondering if the wearing of the Kirtland T-shirt was intentional or not? For those that don't know...Kirtland is supposed to be the founding place of the Mormon faith, of which Donny Osmond is.

Nice to see you get out and off the porch. Nice behind the scene video. How big was Donny's bunk?? :shock: ;)

Uncle Bubba said:
Just wondering if the wearing of the Kirtland T-shirt was intentional or not? For those that don't know...Kirtland is supposed to be the founding place of the Mormon faith, of which Donny Osmond is.

Nice to see you get out and off the porch. Nice behind the scene video. How big was Donny's bunk?? :shock: ;)

Pure pandering!

Bubba, my father in law is the head coach of the girls varsity basketball team...It was a free shirt that I was directed to take. Just happened to be that day...

By the way, it wasn't Donny O that got me off the porch...it was a forum member...that I wanted to meet...

By the way, I did ask Cflatt 15 times if I could hit D. O. up for a quick plug...he advised me to perhaps not do that...so I was happy for the 5 secs of video I got at the end that I "sneaked"... ;) 8)

Greg Rempe said:
Bubba, my father in law is the head coach of the girls varsity basketball team...It was a free shirt that I was directed to take. Just happened to be that day...

By the way, it wasn't Donny O that got me off the porch...it was a forum member...that I wanted to meet...

By the way, I did ask Cflatt 15 times if I could hit D. O. up for a quick plug...he advised me to perhaps not do that...so I was happy for the 5 secs of video I got at the end that I "sneaked"... ;) 8)

So how many forum members have you met so far Greg?

Couldnt believe he got off the porch...and apparently left his apprentice cooking for today. It was good to meet you Greg even if you did want it to be godsmack...but they don't know how to tour around families...or pay the bills as well :roll:

Burnt Food Dude said:
Hey Greg, in the beginning of the video it looked like you had 2 black eyes. :roll: Should have went to make up before taping. Otherwise a great video.

I thought I was watching a Rocky Raccoon show, got to lay off that "goth" makeup.

cflatt said:
its not the lighting.....he really looks that way

Lighting?? What lighting...???!!!:oops:

hmmm...its odd that all of the guys who point out my black eyes are also morbidly obese! I can't help my Italian eyes...just like you tubs of guts can't say "NO" after your 75th cheeseburger...with a diet coke! :shock:

Geez Greg....ouch, that hurt. Were you able to find morbidly and obese in the dictionary OK, I'm sure you couldn't spell them on your own correctly.

Greg Rempe said:

I would have been more impressed had you known to wear it. Not many know of the sacred ground(at least to mormons) that is in Kirtland.

Should have asked D.O. if he was feeling a little bit country or rock n roll.

I think it's admirable for you to want to meet members of your forum. :roll:

I met 4 or more at Op BBQ: Walter Reed and the year is still young.
BTGG and Brady have to be top of the list so far. He's a regular "Joe" but she is an amazing young lady who's eyes light up light the sun when she is talking about good folks or BBQ. Bill drinks yer beer. :roll:

lol

I met Greg [MonteQ Guy] there and a couple others too who lurk here.

Never met a BBQ guy/gal I had a hard time with. Most folks I actually love and hope to know all my life. Ya'll are GREAT folks and God bless ya'll for doing what you do and helping others.

Man I hope to meet many of ya'll and have a "pop" and laugh about stuff.

Greg we need a shot of you in them Purple socks.
:LOL:
What did you get signed?
:roll:

lol
peace
<><

Back
Top Bottom