I Lost It!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ddog27

Sous Chef
I lost my last shred of coolness last night. Because of now having three kids I had to go and buy...........A Minivan! :smt119 :smt101
I remember before I got married I had a nice mustang and a great stereo in it. Now I am driving a minivan and listening to radio Disney!
:Hangman:
Funny how things change. :)

We have a Minivan too and I love it! Rides nice, good sound system, tv. Ain't nuttin wrong with a minivan! Be proud!

lol...I sold my jeep when I got married and bought an Explorer...I had it for 2 years and the transmisson went bad! I miss my Jeep, but decided to grow up and get a pic em truck.

Dog...I have a Venture and I love it. Room, versatile, DVD and a good Sound System. I tell people all the time it's the best car we own! Be proud!! :-D

Raine said:
When my 3 were little, never had a van. Hell we could haul the whole family and groceries in a Chevette.

Chevettes! Those were great cars, along with the Pacers and Gremlins! Definitely babe magnets!

Raine said:
Never dated a guy because of his car. After all it was the guy I was interested in, not his car.

What was important.....that he had a car!

Ummmmm Raine...........................please tell me you are a lady?

Captain Morgan said:
Dang it, for the umpteenth time Raine is a lady...she even posted a picture of herself.

I must of missed it all! Sorry Raine, (Larry's fixing his hair)! ;-)

I had a Camaro Z28 when Matthew was born. Had the hardest time getting his infant seat in the back. traded it in on a Yukon. Wife has a Quest. They're both nice but the Quest carries more people and gets better gas mileage. Damn, I miss that Z28!!

Chris Finney said:
[quote="Rob D.":2vo2pvm4]Not married, no kids, and still have my '73 Datsun 240Z..... :)

Rob

Okay... if it is in good condition... your still cool.

If not (good condition), you're just cheap.[/quote:2vo2pvm4]

I say he's a very smart man! Rob D. 73 Datsun PAID FOR! Larry W. 2005 Tacoma BROKE!

Chris Finney said:
[quote="Rob D.":1hjxxutd]Not married, no kids, and still have my '73 Datsun 240Z..... :)

Rob

If not (good condition), you're just cheap.[/quote:1hjxxutd]

It's still in good shape, for a Rotsun....It does get 25mpg.....so I guess I'm cheap too, even though it's a money pit...

Rob

After 12 years of minivan hell finally got something fun January 4th. Prior to the minivans I had a 300z that I just loved. Her name was Gertrude.

So now I have Gertrude II. Some of you saw the pics of her strut tower bar. Coming during the next two weeks..... Cold air intake, mushroom filter, intake tube modification and heat shield.

Gee it's great to be 12 years old again!!!!!

Just remember: You're never too old to have a happy childhood.

Don't worry DDog.... you'll get your chance down the road.

Rob D. said:
[quote="Chris Finney":1312noik][quote="Rob D.":1312noik]Not married, no kids, and still have my '73 Datsun 240Z..... :)

Rob

If not (good condition), you're just cheap.[/quote:1312noik]

It's still in good shape, for a Rotsun....It does get 25mpg.....so I guess I'm cheap too, even though it's a money pit...

Rob[/quote:1312noik]

240Z Oh Man!!!! A classic. Boy would I like to work on one of those.

Raine said:
Here is my mine.

703461new03.jpg

Wow nice clean car and love the wheels. Are they stock?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom