I have Morgan Syndrome............

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
Yeah I said it, "It's too hot and humid to grill".........Not often that the weather prohibits me from cooking but today and yesterday sure did. It's horribly hot and humid here so I made some snacks inside with A/C today.

Bruschetta with roma tomatoes, mozzarella, basil, garlic, red onion, evoo and a little balsamic vinegar.
img_155001_0_8e29a4878aa504bf80e124c75038e748.jpg

Jalapeno Poppers - My wife has been making them this way long before I knew what an ABT was and they're equally as good. Make the same way as an ABT, but instead of wrapping in bacon, roll in crushed tortilla chips and bake at 350º for 45 minutes or until the peppers are tender.
img_155001_1_ebac38ceb066a73c5325e641abb34f5c.jpg

Here's MY plate....my wife also made a great seafood salad and guacamole.

img_155001_2_294b83ad48c67dc6934b2d0d258c31ef.jpg

Hot up there now too? It's like a sauna down here... Food looks great Larry :D

Captain Morgan said:
summer hit here like a bombshell after a beautiful May.
gonna put my wsm in the attic till fall.

Set it out in the sun... no need to light a fire inside. ;)

Looks great Larry, 90's down here. Got my pit under a big umbrella & a fan blowin on me for suckin down pop's

It sure is hot and humid. It is just the sort of weather that Andy's New Braunfels Hondo likes to cook in. No problem keeping the temps up inside on days like Saturday, whan it is in the 90s. I just hate cutting the grass in weather like this.

Wow Larry everything looks great. Love bruschetta. When it gets hot out here in Southern Cal, we will often have a nice cool Chinese chicken salad with mandarin oranges and water chestnuts. A nice cool alternative and the kids love it. Thanks for sharing.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom