I Have Lost My TV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
You guys can make all the fun you want. Most of the cops know me and know I'm there cutting grass, or what ever. It's the new cops that that piss me off. "what is this place, got ID? What are you doing here, why are the gates locked, why did I have to park on top of the hill and walk down here." Most of the Five-O is cool, and we love them to check around, as there is many rv's and trailers there. I usually keep the gate open when mowing, but every now and then when a party is coming up I don't want folk driving around while I'm trying to get things in shape and make it look pretty. I don't need a young punk cop getting in my face. Last year a young Sheriff got in my face cuz he could not just drive down. Why are you here? What did I do? Why are you asking for ID? Is it illegal to drink a brewski on a tractor on private land? Was kind of funny as he had to walk about 500 yards to get to me. :LOL: But why was he there? There is one way to get in around the gates. Most cops that know the place know how to get in around them they just smile and wave, and I just wave back. As I said, It's great that they keep a eye on the place, but don't come down and grill me. :x

Pigs

Yeah, who would think somebody would break in and steal stuff? Isn't that why you like the cops showing up every now and then? So the new cop didn't know you, but he was checking up on the place? Maybe he was looking for your friend who stole your camera recently?

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Pigs On The Wing BBQ":v0mzz1r7]You guys can make all the fun you want. Most of the cops know me and know I'm there cutting grass, or what ever. It's the new cops that that piss me off. "what is this place, got ID? What are you doing here, why are the gates locked, why did I have to park on top of the hill and walk down here." Most of the Five-O is cool, and we love them to check around, as there is many rv's and trailers there. I usually keep the gate open when mowing, but every now and then when a party is coming up I don't want folk driving around while I'm trying to get things in shape and make it look pretty. I don't need a young punk cop getting in my face. Last year a young Sheriff got in my face cuz he could not just drive down. Why are you here? What did I do? Why are you asking for ID? Is it illegal to drink a brewski on a tractor on private land? Was kind of funny as he had to walk about 500 yards to get to me. :LOL: But why was he there? There is one way to get in around the gates. Most cops that know the place know how to get in around them they just smile and wave, and I just wave back. As I said, It's great that they keep a eye on the place, but don't come down and grill me. :x

Pigs

Yeah, who would think somebody would break in and steal stuff? Isn't that why you like the cops showing up every now and then? So the new cop didn't know you, but he was checking up on the place? Maybe he was looking for your friend who stole your camera recently?[/quote:v0mzz1r7]
Oh heck Nick. After I put the cord for it on the club house door, It found its way home. Yea after I blew two hundred bucks on a new camera. NIKON L-20 I still like the old 3100 NIKON

Pigs

Home workin through the flu and watching Cops on the new big screen. Man, just like being there. My wrists are sore and I got grass stains on my pants.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom