I HATE SUMMER

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Captain Morgan

Chef Extraordinaire
so much so that I use all caps.

June has been wonderfully cool so, but our heat index tomorrow
is supposed to be 117.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :x :x :x

I would normally advise folks to head to the mountains..but they are all on fire I think.

Ive never seen a bigger group of weather whiners in one place before in my life... Oh...wwwaaaa.. its to hot... oh my back yards on fire, oh my smokers to hot...sshhheeezzzzz..

john pen said:
Ive never seen a bigger group of weather whiners in one place before in my life... Oh...wwwaaaa.. its to hot... oh my back yards on fire, oh my smokers to hot...sshhheeezzzzz..
There was one dude that bitched about winter all the time. Whatever happened to him.
Whining constantly!!

Puff said:
john pen said:
There was one dude that bitched about winter all the time. Whatever happened to him.
Whining constantly!!
I remember him... He turned out to be a great guy. Didn't he have a buddy that stayed in a van by the river in Michigan that supposedly was gay ?

Yep I feel ya. Were currently in the RV camping at the beach. It’s a scorching 78 degrees out. Wheeew. I got to crack another cold one this it tough!

The difference between winter and summer is during winter you can always put another layer on, during summer and taking layers off once you hit naked that's the end!

B
john pen said:
Puff said:
[quote="john pen":3la5teoj]Ive never seen a bigger group of weather whiners in one place before in my life... Oh...wwwaaaa.. its to hot... oh my back yar :mrgreen: ds on fire, oh my smokers to hot...sshhheeezzzzz..
There was one dude that :mrgreen: bitched about winter all the time. Whatever happened to him.
Whining constantly!!
I remember him... He turned out to be a great guy. Didn't he have a buddy that stayed in a van by the river in Michigan that supposedly was gay ?[/quote:3la5teoj]
Yeah! That dude! What a pussy!
:mrgreen:

dledmo said:
The difference between winter and summer is during winter you can always put another layer on, during summer and taking layers off once you hit naked that's the end!

+1 for winter. I sure didn't move here from Louisiana for the heat! Now I've just gotta figure a good way to smoke in the winter if I've gotta dig a path to my (future) smoker. I'm still thinking one of the smaller barrel types with the offset firebox so I can grill and smoke to my heart's content. If I get to have one piece of outdoor apparatus for now, I can't go for smoking only!

Puff said:
B
john pen said:
Puff said:
[quote="john pen":1anodqmy]Ive never seen a bigger group of weather whiners in one place before in my life... Oh...wwwaaaa.. its to hot... oh my back yar :mrgreen: ds on fire, oh my smokers to hot...sshhheeezzzzz..
There was one dude that :mrgreen: bitched about winter all the time. Whatever happened to him.
Whining constantly!!
I remember him... He turned out to be a great guy. Didn't he have a buddy that stayed in a van by the river in Michigan that supposedly was gay ?
Yeah! That dude! What a pussy!
:mrgreen:[/quote:1anodqmy]

:LOL: :LOL:

Larry Wolfe said:
I cooked beef ribs today with ONE piece of Kingsford, that's how hot it is.

...trying hard...not to...make....jokes...about.....liking to suck....raw meat....off of....beefy bones...

must drink heavily

Back
Top Bottom