I gotta Wii

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
Well I got a Wii Bundle from Wal Mart this morning that had them in stock. I paid $677.38 for the Standard Wii package that comes with the Sports Disc plus as a Bonus WWE Smackdown, plus an extra remote and nunchuck and I got to pick 6 games of my choice. I added a 1GB Memory card for $20. Everything should be here between Mon-Thurs of next week. I paid more than I wanted to for Christmas, but in the long run would have spent that much on the extra games at $50 a pop. If anyone is interested here is the link

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product. ... id=5303671

Larry Wolfe said:
Well I got a Wii Bundle from Wal Mart this morning that had them in stock. I paid $677.38 for the Standard Wii package that comes with the Sports Disc plus as a Bonus WWE Smackdown, plus an extra remote and nunchuck and I got to pick 6 games of my choice. I added a 1GB Memory card for $20. Everything should be here between Mon-Thurs of next week. I paid more than I wanted to for Christmas, but in the long run would have spent that much on the extra games at $50 a pop. If anyone is interested here is the link

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product. ... id=5303671

*sigh* Bundle

Greg Rempe said:
$677?? ugh...what a "deal"... :LOL:

Considering you get 2 Wiimotes, 2 Nunchuks and 7 games total it's not a bad deal. Let you kids inside and buy them one! :LOL:

I saw that deal for my brother in law but he's not a 'gamer'. he's getting the Wii for his kids but only wanted the sports games. I told him the $600 price included 6 extra games, you did good Larry, especially if you were going to buy those games individually down the road. Hope your daughter likes it!

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Uncle Bubba":2yrz8ycg]Characters all have big heads.

They do look like you don't they?[/quote:2yrz8ycg]
They modeled the characters after Larry and Bubba

Got mine for $375 today on ebay. Paid too much but didn't want to pay for games I didn't want.

Larry, your bucket is the biggest on the planet. Are you going to be able to play those games??

Uncle Bubba said:
Got mine for $375 today on ebay. Paid too much but didn't want to pay for games I didn't want.
Larry, your bucket is the biggest on the planet. Are you going to be able to play those games??

I got to pick the games I wanted..........

I saw the list they had...nothing really interested me except 2 of the young kid's games for my two kids. At least we both got one. ;)

Uncle Bubba said:
I saw the list they had...nothing really interested me except 2 of the young kid's games for my two kids. At least we both got one. ;)

When I saw all the games were heterosexual, I figured you wouldn't be interested!

I will have to see if I can get the pics of playing golf on a 40' LED wall....wii looks amazing when its bigger than life :D

Back
Top Bottom